Chapter 32- Feel Any Better?

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Molly shouted ignoring their audience. Cristiano saw the angry look on his mother's face. Shit he thought.

"Do you know what I see when I close my eyes? Do you? How I can smell that bastard's breath on me. The feel of his fingers gripping my throat. The look of enjoyment he got out me been frightened. Knowing if I hadn't chosen to be in that room than my own father would probably be six feet under now because of that other scumbag" she yelled.

"Molly ignore my son" Dolores said as she went to move closer to Molly but was pulled back by Elma.
"When I want to talk. I will talk. Stop thinking you know me because you don't and you never will. He didn't hurt you Cristiano. He didn't tear off your gown and drug you" she yelled as tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"Molly" he said knowing he had gone too far.

"He didn't almost rape you. So I'm sorry if me and my big mouth don't feel like talking about you bastard" she screamed and threw a cushion at his head.

"What the hell have you done?" Dolores screamed at her son as Molly ran up the stairs. He smiled. "Don't you dare smile. What were you thinking attacking her like that? You know she hasn't been coping" Dolores said.

"Well this should be interesting" Elma said smirking at her brother. "Why are you smirking? Did you not see how upset that poor girl was?" Dolores asked Elma.

"I did. And you shouldn't have kept goading her" Elma said to Cristiano who picked the cushion that Molly had flung at him off the floor.

"I know" he said.

"What is going on?" Dolores asked. "That was Molly, Máe. She doesn't take any of Cristiano's crap. But you have so pissed her off" she said. "I'll go to her" he said. "You will not. You had done enough already. After that performance she might not talk again" Dolores said. "Máe I'll go" Elma said.

"Molly" Elma said as she opened the door without knocking. She have expected to find her packing her stuff but instead found her sitting on the floor with her back against the wall. "Are you okay?" Elma asked. "I can't get the image out of my head" Molly cried. "Oh Molly" Elma said sitting beside her. "I can't stop thinking about what he could have done to me" Molly said as Elma put her arms around Molly's shoulders.

"He was enjoying it. He enjoyed that I was scared of him and that I couldn't do anything to stop him" she said. "But you did. You kicked him and you fought" Elma said. "I wanted him to stop so badly. I knew what he was going to do. I see his smirk every time I close my eyes" Molly cried as Elma tried to comfort her.

They sat there together for a couple of hours as Molly cried. "I can't believe the day has only started. I feel like I have been up for hours" Molly whispered resting her head against the wall. "That because you have. I'm sorry about Cristiano" Elma said. "Your brother is an asshole" Molly said. "He can be yes" she replied. "He knew I didn't want to talk about it" Molly said slowly standing up. "You know he did it on purpose to get a reaction from you. He's not used to you been quite around him" Elma said. "I know he did. The jerk" Molly cursed.

"How do you feel?" Elma asked as Molly sat on the bed. "Not a whole lot different to be honest" Molly shrugged. "You can talk to any of us any time you want you know" Elma said and Molly nodded. "I just want my life to be how it was before all of this" Molly said. "Before you met Cristiano?" Elma asked.

"Just before" Molly sighed. "Was I too hard on him?" Molly asked Elma. "Who? Cristiano" Elma asked a little shocked that she was asking that. "Ya. I didn't mean to get so angry with him. He just pissed me off" Molly said and Elma laughed. "Why are you laughing?" Molly asked. "Nothing. Just do me a favour. If he pisses you off again, make sure you let him know. I like that firey side of you" Elma said. "Haven't that fiery girl in a while" Molly said. "Well hopefully she'll stick around" Elma smiled.