Chapter 19- A Little Help

Molly's knees quaked. She moved her head to get his hand off her. The thought of that man anywhere near her made her sick. "You have your money" she mumbled. "Maybe I want something else too" he smirked and ran a finger down the side of her face.

"Sorry to interrupt" a voice said from behind Molly. "Bugger off" Tony shouted not looking behind her. "We need you to move your car. This space is reserved" a man said. "For who?" Tony asked finally looking at the man. "For a VIP. Now can you move your car please" the tall strong built man asked once more. "Who the fuck are you to tell me to move. Fuck off" Tony yelled. "Is there a problem here" another man asked standing beside the tall man with another two men at his side. All the men were big. Far bigger than Tony and his friend.

Tony saw this too as he backed away from Molly. "Let's go" he said taking Molly's arm. "I'm not going anywhere with you" she said pulling her arm away from his. "We weren't finished our discussion about your big mouth" he said through gritted teeth. "I have said everything that has to be said. Goodbye" she said and turned quickly but not quick enough for Tony to grab her arm hard making her yelp. "The lady clearly doesn't want to go with you. Are we going to have a problem here?" the leader of the group of men said coming closer to Molly.

"You can leave Miss" one of the men said and Molly didn't even think about staying. She pushed her way past Tony's friend and headed away from the hospital. A car beeped next to her and the window slide down. "Need a lift?" a man with an accent asked. She looked back towards Tony who was been shoved into his car by one man and another ran as another ran a key along the bonnet of the car.

She opened the car door and it speed off. "I'm guessing those men had something to do with your brother in law" she asked. "Cris thought you'd have trouble keeping your mouth shut. And I guess he was right" Zé said. "Asshole" she mumbled and looked out the window as he drove.

"Jeez Molly you'll lose your voice if you don't stop talking to me" Zé said as he opened the car door. Giving that she hadn't spoken a word to him the entire car journey Molly figured he was trying to annoy her.

"Everything go ok?" Cristiano shouted from the front door as they walked towards him. "Think she's annoyed" Zé said to Cris. "Why what happened?" he asked Molly. "Apparently me and my big mouth can't be trusted" she said smacking him with her handbag.

"And if I hadn't had those men there. What would have happened?" he asked. "Can we just go inside already" she said ignoring that he was right. If those men hadn't turned up. She didn't know what would have happened to her.

"My sisters are inside" he said and Molly froze. "I'm planning on telling them about well you know" he said. "Do you have to? Do they have to know?" Molly asked. "Tío Cris" a voice called from inside the house and Rodrigo appeared at the door. "Molly" he shouted and ran towards her. "Hey kiddo" she said bending down to pick him up.

"You came to play" he said. "Yes I did" she said looking at Cris. "Let's go around the back and leave your papí and uncle go inside and talk" she said.

Molly watched as she walked with his nephew. "You ready for this?" Zé asked. "It's better just to get it over and done with. They've yelled at me enough already. Another hour of them yelling won't be too much" he said.