Chapter 46- Oh Lord!

"So who do we want to win tonight?" Molly asked closing the door behind her. "Not sure" Cristiano mumbled looking briefly away from the TV to look at her. Oh God he thought shifting on the bed. She wore a simple white tank top and blue sleeping shorts. He muttered a curse as she stretched to tie her hair back.

"What happened?" she asked looking at the TV. "Bad pass" he lied looking back at the TV. She fanned herself with the magazine in her hand. "It's so hot tonight" Molly said. It's not the only thing he thought.

She kneeled on the bed next to him. Settling her back against the pillows. This was the closest her had been to her in over a week. His mother had warned him to stay away from her and everytime he was any bit near Molly, Dolores had made sure to interrupt. She even tricked Alicia and Rodrigo into begging Molly to allow them to sleep in her room so Cristiano couldn't sneak in.

Molly had stayed at the house while the kids were around to help. She hadn't minded he had noticed. She was glad of the distraction he thought. But now he and Molly were alone since Dolores and the others had left. Everyone expect Nuno, who knew not to keep them apart.

"So who's winning?" Molly asked. "Barca" he said. "That a good thing or a bad thing?" she tilted her head at him. "Who do you want to play in the final?" she asked and he shrugged. He and the team had made it into the Champions League final for the second year in a row. And he really want to win. Winning last year was one of the best things to happen to him.

"Well if you can't decide, then I'm going for Barcelona" she said. "Why?" he asked. She better not say Messi he thought.

"I don't know. I like their jersey" she shrugged and he laughed. "Thought as an English girl you'd be going for Chelsea" he said. "Urgh. Can't stand them" she said. "Why not?" he asked. "Just don't" she snapped. He wanted to know why she seemed so against them but he didn't push her.

"Oh nice shot" she said as Messi's shot went over the bar. "Didn't go in" he said. "He is a good footballer" she mused. "I guess" he said. "I prefer Xavi though. He rules Barcelona" she said opening her magazine. "He does" he said.

"Plus he's Spanish and their cute" she said reading the page.

"What did you say?" he asked turning his head to look at her. "I said the Spanish are cute" she said not looking at him. "Oh really" he said. "Hello Casillas. Not only is he a great goalkeeper but I bet he could keep any girl safe with those hands. And then you have Alonso. He's one of my faves" she said. "Also one of my biggest rivals since he plays for Liverpool" Cristiano said. "I won't tell you what I think of Stevie G so. Oh that accent" she said.

"Like accents so" he said. "What girl doesn't? My friend Sarah used to date this guy who always had Real Madrid interviews on. Oh Ramos has a cute accent. Real do have hot footballers" she said. "Can't say I that I have noticed" he said crossing his arms as he watched the TV.

"Ouch" she said as Piqué went to the ground after a bad tackle. "Oh I hope he's ok" she said sounding genuinely concerned. A bit too much for his liking.

"He'll be fine" he muttered as the camera showed a close up of the Barcelona player, "Man I don't know why more girls aren't watching this" Molly mumbled. "Watch what?" he Cristiano asked. "Football. 90 mins of watching a game just for Piqué" she said. "He's not that good looking" Cristiano said. "Oh please. The eyes. The stubble. And the abs. He's mega hot" she said. "Cos he's Spanish" Cristiano said looking at the TV.

"Mmm" she said looking at her magazine. "So Spanish men are hot?" he asked turning on his side. "I guess" she said.