Chapter Twenty-One

Kasper's Pov:

I remember when I first met Leon, I remember when I first met happiness. He argued and fought with his only friend, Raven, so he could be with me. He risked the one person that gave him a chance to try and be with me. I remember how he would compliment me for every little thing I did right or when he kissed me when I least expected it.

"What are you doing?" I giggled as he pulled me close to himself, turning me to face him and kissing me softly. Smiling against my lips. "I just can't get enough of you." Leon pulled away as Raven entered the room.

"Well you better get enough cause I don't want that happening while I'm around."

I remember when we fought, he would storm out only to come back with flowers and an apology. I thought he would leave for good but he didn't. He always came back, even when I least expected it. Leon always came back to me. So why can't he come back now?

"You're over reacting!" Leon yelled out. "I am not cheating on you!" I looked at him scared as he threw a glass cup at the wall. "You are just looking for an excuse!"

"Leon I SAW you with him! Are you calling me blind?!" I screamed right back. Leon growled.

"I can't do this. Not now."

"Where are you going?" I asked calmly, but he had grabbed his keys and was out the door ignoring me. I cried silently, sliding down the wall. What did I do wrong? Why wasn't I enough for Leon? I loved him so much but he didn't love me enough.

A few minutes passes before Leon was standing in front of me with flowers. "I'm sorry." He kneeled down in front of me and put the flowers down. Grabbing my face and wiping away my tears. "I'm stupid and pathetic. You're so perfect and... I understand if you leave. But I don't want you to. If you give me another chance I promise-" I had already thrown my arms around him.

I remember how he's hold me at night when I would accidentally fall asleep and have nightmares. He would whisper sweet words into my ears, telling me it was going to be all okay. But it wasn't. He promised that it would all be okay but he lied. Leon lied to me. Now I'm here alone waiting for him to come knocking on my door. To tell me he's home and he's never leaving.

I will tell him I love him and we would love each other.

I remember when he would protect me from reality. That I will never be normal but a demon that went through hell. That I have been alive for centuries. He made me feel normal. As much as he had hurt me, Leon took away the painful truth. "I need your touch." I whispered, feeling tears coming back.

I had begged Raven and my cousins to leave me alone. I needed to be alone. Just like I needed Leon. I needed him by my side but he wasn't going to be here. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It wasn't Leon who hurt me, he promised he would never hurt me and he kept that promise. It was Alexander who decided to used Leon. It wasn't Leon who hurt me. Leon loved me but now we couldn't live together. We are free from Alexander but I'm also free of Leon.

I don't want to be free of Leon, I want to be his prisoner. I want him to threaten to tie me up if I even mention leaving. I want him to claim me if somebody even looks at me for more than a few seconds. I want him to love me. I needed him.

Leon was my protected and I will never forget him. I will never move on from somebody like Leon. He is forever tattooed onto my heart and nothing will ever take him away. Leon took the time to get into my heart. To tear down the walls that I built up to protect me. Leon took his time and loved me every step of my stubbornness. When I finally gave in, he gave me all his attention. Only ever looking at me and only me. Sometimes he would stare at me while I slept and fight off all the nightmares. I didn't mind.

"Stop looking at me." I blushed as he seemed to zoned out. He didn't seem to hear me. "Leon!" I said.

"Hmm.. What?" Leon snapped back to reality.

"I said to stop looking at me!"

"But I can't, you're so beautiful." I groaned in embarrassment. Closing my eyes and shaking my head. "Come on, do you ever look at yourself? You're an angel. My angel."

Nobody ever knew that side of Leon. That's why I sometimes found it impossible to leave him. That's why I began fighting with Raven and my cousins. I didn't want to leave Leon. He was everything to me. He did the smallest things that made me laugh, blush, cry in happiness, smile.. Leon was my lifeline and it hurt me to even think about leaving him.

But when I tried he freaked out. When I took back my breakup he cried in happiness. Apologizing over and over again. Raven was extremely mad but he didn't know Leon cried and it took a lot to calm him down.

"I don't ever want to lose you Kasper. You are everything to me and if I lose you I lose everything. My reason for living." Leon cried silently.

"I won't leave.. Just promise you won't do it again."

"I swear Kasper. I love you so much." Leon said. "I will make sure I continue making you happy. I love you so much."

But now Leon was not coming back.

There are a lot of things that I came into terms with. I will never be happy but I will live. I will carry one with life as if I'm still breathing. But I will carry Leon in my memory and never forget him because I love him. Even when he is gone, I will always love him. Nobody can replace him. I won't let anybody replace him. He took my heart with him and it was burned with him.

I will continue living and learn to breath little by little. My demons will be the only ones that walk besides me. Walking down a long road full of nothing. But the memory of Leon will keep me warm.

I love you Leon.

Farewell...

(Well that was emotional... Haha.. I'm crying.

That's end of Possessive Demon. Sorry to disappoint if I did but I loved it so whatever. It was a great yay writing this and thank you all for the support and comments and vote.  It was an honor entertaining you all bye for now.)