Chapter Fourteen

Everything is going in slow motion and all I could think about is what in the world Kyle just fucking said. My mouth was hung open, I was speechless when I saw him there standing. Holding a gun but pointing it to the ground. But looking as crazy as ever. But I knew his words were as true as they could be. Ever since Leon came into my life, Kyle was always in the background. "You're lying."

"I'm not lying. You know I'm not." Kyle said. Looking me straight in the eyes. "I lie all the time but this time I'm not lying. Since the beginning I knew Leon was no good. I tried my best to get you away from him but you always took him back. I grew to hate you for forgiving somebody who has hurt you so much." I groaned loudly. This was all so difficult to process. There must be a reason of why I'm the one who always somehow ends up in deep shit.

"Look Kyle, Leon will wake up in any minute and when does you will probably end up dead for what you just did." I explained to Kyle, I have two demons on my shoulder. "For what you said so stop."

Kyle stepped up to me. "But I mean what I say. Leon we know each other, you have to remember me. There is a reason you dreamt what you did last night."

"You made that happen didn't you! Kyle tell me why. It's lie, that's what it is."

"Don't deny it Kasper."

"Refresh my memory." I said. He smiled before sitting next to me on the bed. The gun on his lap.

I remember perfect.

"It was 1913. Your dad was drafted, that was the reason he left you and your mom. He had no choice. He knew he wasn't going to make it out alive. You thought he was coming back but then World War I started. We met in school where you were being bullied and I saved you. Then you were sent off to an all boy school. I never saw you after that until 1920. You were all grown but by the looks of it, it seems like you went through hell and back. Oh the irony."

"I had in fact been dragged through hell." I chuckled.

"You were a new man. We were the same this time and at that point we were feeling the same thing for each other."

"You failed to tell me you had a fucking family." I growled with clenched teeth. I stood up facing him. "Let me refresh your memory. You told me you loved me, then you tell me your wife is pregnant with her third child." I shook my head, "you know what? You want to know?" I snatched the gun from his lap. "I feel as if you and me never got together I would have died when I was suppose to die. Where I was suppose to die. I wouldn't have to suffer in my own personal hell for the rest of eternity. You known I died for a year and was dragged out by Raven. He told me about you but I chose to believe you. I wish I would have stayed down there because it would mean never seeing your face again and never meeting Leon."

"But Victor-"

"Don't call me that. It's the 21st century." I pointed the gun at him, "I'll see you in another life."

Leon walked in the same time with fuming eyes ready to kill. But I shot him before he could react. Two dead. But I had to remember Leon's army surrounding the place. I called Father because Raven wasn't going to help.

"The only thing I am going to give you are hounds."

The fight began, the hounds attacked the demons while I ran to the car. One following right behind me. "Come on boy." I opened the door for two of them. I got into the drivers seat and drove off. Speeding away. I had no idea where I was going, I just knew I was going to escape. Passing more trees I finally found the road. Going nowhere at all. The other thing I knew was getting as faraway as possible from everyone. Including Raven. I needed to disappear. Maybe change my whole life and forget about everything I have now. All they have ever done is hurt me in the most possible ways.

They would end up together and have kids, do whatever the hell they want because they won't have dirty secrets to hide from me. Another escape. I closed my eyes and sighed. Smiling at that thought of another life. "Are you two going to join me in my new life." They made themselves be seen. One was pitch black with red eyes and the other was blood red with black eyes. They wagged their tails against the seats. They were two giant looking bears. But they were hell hounds. "I take that as a yes." I smiled happily know I wouldn't be all that alone.

"I'll name you Puma and Nike. My past dogs names." They didn't seem to mind.

I turned the radio on up high and put all the windows down. They enjoyed the breeze as well as me. Life couldn't be that bad, I just needed to find a way to make it better. Away from everybody and maybe never see them again. I would really miss Raven, Ares and Ethan but this is for the best. My best.

If you pay the right price, your evening will be nice..

Ain't no rest for the wicked, money don't grow on trees

I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed

Ain't nothing in this world for free..

But of course, nothing is never on my side. One second I'm planning my life, the next I'm falling in front of Raven. His arms were crossed and he was looking right at me. My dogs immediately began growling at him until I told them shush. I looked around and saw that he had indeed summoned me. How does he still have my blood? "You tried running away again Kasper."

"No duh." I replied while standing up and looking at him annoyed.

"I'm just trying to protect you."

"From what? We didn't see each other for years and all of sudden you want to be brother of the year. Stop trying to act like you care okay. Come on Puma, Nike-"

"You aren't going anywhere! Listen.. Father he's not happy.."

"When is he happy?" I asked.

"I'm serious. He's going to kill a lot of people. We have to go home for a while because that includes us if we are present."

I'm getting into this one really good.thank you for the support :)