Chapter Seven

"I'm here to pick you up for our date." I rolled my eyes as I see Leon standing there with flowers. "According to the Interweb, 'chivalry' it means being a nobleman. I guess that means bringing flowers and chocolate. But then I remember you don't like chocolate. I was going to pick you up in a limo but then I remember you don't like fancy things. But I will take to a fancy dinner. Your favorite restaurant." Leon rambled on, I looked at him blankly. He handed me the flowers and I proceeded to going inside my apartment and putting them into a vase so they don't die.

"Thank you." I mumbled, he remembered my favorite flowers. I smiled to myself when he wasn't looking, he remembered the simple things about me. Then I thought about Kyle and a glare formed on my face. I kept it. Leon opened the door for me and closed it as he made his way towards the drivers seat. He also remembered I hate taxi service. We can drive ourselves. Leon tried making conversation but I only gave him one worded answers. This went on for a while before he got tired of it.

"I'm trying you know." I nodded at him and looked away, to the outdoors of passing cars and trees. Leon sighed annoyingly. "Please Kasper. I promise you I will never hurt you again. After this date and many more to come, you will be happy. I 100% guarantee that." Leon promised me, that glint in his eyes full of promises. The eyes that I once fell in love with. I felt as though I was falling in love over again.

Then I thought of Kyle.

"You can't clean up my doubt. Don't you wish you could, well, you can't." Leon looked at me for a second before focusing on the road ahead. The rest of the ride was in silence, thank goodness. Nothing great on the radio. The next thing, we entered a city. What city? I don't know, I don't care. All that mattered was getting this date over with. In a way I'm kind of excited. Leon was always full of surprises and I had no idea what surprise he had tonight. He seemed pretty confident in it so it must be great.

"Hamilton? I always wanted to see a Broadway show." I mumbled. "All this time and I haven't done that. If you break my heart again I will kill you. I will freakin murder you." I tell Leon. A mother gasped as she pulled her child along. "I was kidding." I laughed, she only looked at me in horror as she walked along. Leon smiled smugly. Bastard. I told him I was out of it.

"You told me you always wanted to see a live show. This is like one." Leon put his arm around me and I slapped it away.

"Don't push it." we walked on inside. He showed them our tickets. We were led. "A balcony?" Leon huffed.

"You act as though I can't pull strings, so simple." We stood there looking over the moving people trying to get to seats and the stage was there. I couldn't wait for this.

**

"Leon. That was amazing." I held back my excitement as much as I could. The after excitement was incredible. Those humans are so talented. "I loved it, thank you so much. I can't even come to describe how amazing this was." this was an amazing time. The most amazing time of my entire fucking life. I couldn't believe that Leon actually picked the perfect show for us to watch.

The whole show was just so fantastic, the rhyming, the lighting, the acting. This whole show was so intense. I'm sure they were out of breath through the whole thing, trying to not make any mistakes. It was perfect. We literally had the most amazing seats. We could see everything. The best part was that Leon was actually into it too, it's not easy to come across somebody who appreciates, music, poetry, live shows, creativity. Leon actually took me here. He must have planned this whole thing even before he asked me because it's not easy to score tickets.

But Leon actually did, he went all out on this date. Got us great seats. Now I wonder what he has up his sleeve. I just wanted to know already but I restrained myself from asking. That way I don't sound so needy.

"But wait. There is more." This was more than exciting. I would have been great with just this part of the date, but Leon says there is more. More reasons to still want to be with him, oh great. But keep it coming Leon, I am not complaining. Defiantly not. Leon led me to his car once again, I didn't even realize we were holding hands until he let go of my hand to open the door for me. He gave me a wink before closing the door. He has me on my toes and he knows it. I love it.

He makes me feel alive.

He turned up the music on his iPod. I gave him a 'really' look.

"What's it like in New York City? ..

Time square can't shine as bright as you

I swear it's true.." This was our song.

The song that always seemed to follow us everywhere. In the car, in the clothing stories. Even in our house, our friend would come in singing it. So we declared it our song. It's such a great song too so I don't mind reclaiming it.

I laid my head on the window as we drove to our next destination. Enjoying the music and closing my eyes. This was the times I lived for, the moments where I could just relax and be happy to be alive. Maybe giving Leon another chance wasn't all that bad.

We always fought but I felt as though something always pulled us back together, of course it was always him trying to stitch everything back. Always trying so hard to make it all better because it was him who always ruined everything when we were happy. Maybe he wasn't so happy about us being together. I never understood him. But if he ruins this, I am going to murder him. This time for real.

"We are here." I look up. "A jazz club?" Leon pouted.

"You weren't suppose to notice."

The date was great. That was an understatement. I couldn't comprehend how amazing it was. I was just gasping with joy. "Leon it was great." I said to him, as he walked me to my front door. "Thank you so much for everything."

"Anything for you, Kasper. I would do anything for you, to see that smile on your face." Leon said. "I just wish I could take everything I did that hurt you back. I regret it absolutely. I love you so much Kasper. Just know that." He smiled at me before turning to walk away. I grabbed his arm and kissed him lightly on his lips.

"Thank you." I said to him, I meant it. "This night out was just, the best date ever. You really made me happy tonight."

"Goodnight Leon." I said. Leon smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

it's been a while since I updated this story :) xxx

My creative writing teacher tells me Hamilton is a good show.. gosh I wish I could see it. That's where that idea came from.