-Chapter Two-

"How could you shoot-" Leon shoots Kyle again. I roll my eyes. Leon grabbed our emergency bag for when we need to make a run for it. As he opened the door my dear brother was standing there with his arms crossed. He had my same black hair. With a pale face and long eye lashes. The only thing we didn't have in common is almost everything else. He was more muscular which made him look taller. His eyes were a cold blue instead of green. And he had so many tattoos all over his body. We were twins but we stood out differently.

"Hello little brother, Leon.. Kyle." my twin brother looks at the body that lied unconscious with two bullets in his head. Demons don't die when they get a bullet through their head. They just momentarily lose conscious. Depending on their strength.

"Raven! You came." I threw my arms around him. We never usually see each other. It's been three months so it suprised me that he answered his phone. I never call him. But I am guessing he knew my distress.

"Of course I came. Why would I not come? ...Leon." my twin brother pushed Leon into the apartment. "You told me you would not hurt my baby brother again."

"It was a mistake!" Leon panicked. "You can't take him away from me!" other tough looking guys stepped into the room. With their arms folded, their muscles and tattoos sticking out as well. They were both the same size.

"Hey Ares and Ethan." I said smiling. They looked down at me and smiled back before it was gone in a second. It took so much for these so much as crack a smile.

"Hello young Raven." I pouted. My name is not Raven. We are twins. I get it. I decided to ignore them. My cousins were always like this. All serious and would sometimes crack a sarcastic joke. It would mostly be aimed towards me. But I grown used to it. They don't really smile at anyone besides me and Raven. It makes me feel special.

"You broke the contract, Leon. You know what this means." Leon gasped. Trying to get to me. But I was behind my bodyguard cousins and Raven. Raven pushed him back. "I will take him back with me. It was a mistake trusting you."

"No, no, no! You can't. It was a mistake!" Leon begged. "Please Raven. Please don't take Kasper away."

"Look at you, a demon begging. How pathetic. Go find someone else to cry over." Raven spat. Both Ares and Ethan grabbed my arms. "We're leaving now." Leon tried so much to get to me. To try and make me stay with him.

It wasn't always like this. There was a time where we were actually happy. Leon and I. We strolled through the park and pulled pranks on people. We ate ice cream and ditched school. Leon was everything I could ever ask for. When we met it was the best thing to ever happen to me. He showed me what it was really like to live. To really live. Living to the fullest because you just never know when your life could be over. Leon showed me he loves me. Well loved that is. But this was the first year we began dating.

"What's your name?"

"Leave him alone Leon." my twin brother growled at him. I sat there minding my own business as my older twin by three minutes and his friends played video games. I sat put where he told me to.

"Well if you don't want me to bother him why'd you tell him to stay in here." Leon calmly stated.

"He's got a point." Jaden, one of my brothers other friends said.

"No he doesn't." growled my cousin Ares. "Leave him alone why don't you."

"Just trying to make friends." Leon mocked. They continued playing. I decided to play around with my phone. It was pointless being here. I don't get why my brother wanted me to hang out with them if he didn't even let them utter a word to me.

"Why don't you go watch TV or something." Raven told me. I gladly agreed. Getting up I made my way out of the room going downstairs.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I heard Leon say. I heard him coming downstairs following me.

"So you're going to tell me your name?" he asked.

"K-kasper." I stuttered out. He smirked.
"I don't think we've properly met. I'm Leon and I say, it's pleasure meeting you. Finally."

Well that was two years ago a lot can change in two years. I matured. I realized he had been cheating on me after a year but I couldn't do anything about it, not if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

Demons are very territorial. They get jealous too easily. And that's when I also figured out he's into contracts. Well all demons are. They stake their claim on someone they consider theirs. He considered me his. At that time I loved him too so I signed the contract. Leon marked me as his. The contract came with rules that he broke. I've been dying to get out of it, but I never actually caught him. And when I did I let him go off the hook.

Not this time, not this time Leon.

I had a mark to remove and my brother was going to help me with that.

**

I sobbed in the car while Raven held me. "It's alright Kasper.. shh." My brother rubbed my back. I never breakdown in front of anyone. Unless it's him or my cousins. They always looked out for me and never, ever judged me. They are more like brothers too. I have three awesome brothers who deal with me and my whining and crying. Especially Raven who lets me hug him while I cry my heart out. It hurts so much. Why though? I knew he was cheating on me, but actually seeing him.. hurt me so much.

"You want us to go back and beat the hell out of him." Ares stated while driving. I shook my head. "I wasn't asking you." he looked at Raven.

"Calm down Ares." warned Raven. I continued to cry into his chest. "Why don't you and I spend sometime together. You know, like old times?"

"I want ice cream."

"Anything you want." he mumbled.

"I also want a new demon puppy.. and and go and.. but most importantly I want us to all go on vacation...like old times." I rambled on.

"Anything Kasper."

"I really want to kill that demon." muttered Ethan. I tried to calm myself from crying. What can I say. I loved him and he broke my heart. My heart. My cold heart. I closed my eyes and steadied my breathing before falling asleep. Demons sleep.

**

Leon's Pov:

"Don't touch me!" I pushed Kyle away from for the one hundredth time. "This is your fault!" I growled. "Leave me the hell alone!" he gasped.

"You are the one that called me!" Kyle stated.

"You lied to me! You said he wouldn't be home until tomorrow!" I yelled at him. This is my fault. My fault for falling for this again. I grabbed my gun and pointed at Kyle again.

"Not again." he mumbled. I shot him straight in the head after he laid on the couch. I needed Kasper. He was my reason for being. My reason for breathing and living. I love him and I know I only knew him for two years personally but I can see myself spending the rest of my life with him. Only him. I also see him spending the rest of his life with me. Only me. I will not let Raven take him away from me. I will find a way to get Kasper back because he is mine. I want him with me. I will tie him down next time so he won't go and try to escape.

When I first met Kasper he had given me the chance. Taken me in with arms wide open and let me love him. Over and Over again. In return I showed him stuff I never showed anyone else. I took him out of his comfort zone and maybe I was a bad influence but I wanted him to feel free for a little while. He's always been trapped in that home of his, with his brother and cousins. I never thought I'd fall in love with him but I did. I could not believe I cheated on him. On Kasper. My one and only.