Chapter Six

Kasper's Pov:

"Leon what are you doing here?" I was currently at work and he decided to just show up. Leon hates humans, why in the world would he show up here. I have no idea. Leon only looked at me and smirked. I glared at him, I was not in the mood to see his face. It's not ugly but it doesn't mean I wanna see it just now.

"Oh nothing, just came to make sure you were doing alright." Unexceptionally he pulled down my shirt collar. "What is this?" Leon lowly asked, I slapped his hand away. "You do realize you belong to me. I don't want to see another mark on you ever again." I rolled my eyes, this again?

"Or what?" I challenged.

"I will make sure you never see the sunlight again." Leon threatened. "Kasper... please give me another chance." Leon begged. "I promise-"

"Leave me alone." I responded. Leon's promised were never, ever empty. But he can't boss me around anymore, I am my own person or I thought at least.

"No way."

"He's not good for you."

"Oh and you are."

There was a long pause.

"I am very good for you. I can prove it to you again."

"I don't want you to prove it to me again."

"Again? So I was the best for you." smug bastard.

"Leave me alone. Go screw Kyle."

"He left-"

"That's why you want me back?"

"I told him to leave. I promise you." I looked at him, trying to find a single lie in his eyes but nothing. I wouldn't believe him again. I promised myself. I was debating with myself.

I rolled my eyes before thinking a bit again. If I give him a chance would I regret it? Probably, but then again what have I not regretted in my past life. I shrugged, maybe I could give it a try. I smirked up at him. Leon's amazingly bright eyes showed hope. "Fine. Take me out on a date, make it a good one." I pushed him away while he stupidly smiled at me. Turning around and walking away with his hands in his pockets. I sure hope I don't regret this. I have a feeling I won't.

Looking around the casino making sure these humans did not start a fight. I see drunks and sluts. But no fights. Darn I want some small action. I walk around like they instructed me to do. With my suit on. I don't understand the suit. It makes me feel like I am part of some mafia. Gosh I wish. I see someone losing their money. I waited in that spot and just kept watch. I see him lose his car. His other car. He better stop betting. An hour later he lose his house. That totally blows. I watched at how angry he grew. Then it looked like he wanted to cry. The people that stole him of all his money and materials already looked loaded, they just wanted to make other people's lives miserable.

Humans are so ruthless.

Tearing each other down. I looked at the one who lost all his materials. From look in his eyes, it seemed as though he was ready to sell his soul. Why do I feel bad for people? Who knows.. I looked around before summoning a demon. She came straight through the door, towards me. "How can I be of service?" Panama asked.

"That human just lost everything. Wait until he's finally done, play against the ones who stole everything from him and win it back, steal everything from them." she smirked before nodding and turning, walking towards the now empty seat.

"May I play?"

I continued walking around the casino once again. This is such an easy job. Why do humans complain again? This is boring though. Hours went by and nothing, I yawned, finally it was over. I was finally done. I stretched walking out the door. Then I see Leon waiting his black Range Rover. I was too lazy to drive so I went in when he opened the door. "How was you day love?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself." I warned him.

"I'm not. You are my love aren't you?" I shook my head and looked out, I was not in the mood for this. "I am in the mood for some ice cream."

"Great. Let's get some ice cream."

"Whats wrong?" Leon asked.

"Let us go get ice cream."

"Fine."

**

"LEON AGAIN!? Are you crazy!" Raven exclaimed.

"I'm not crazy. I'm just bored. I thought you would prefer him against Mason?" I questioned.

"Well yes but-"

"I am staying over his house tonight. I just came to pick up somethings." I gathered some clothes and shoes, maybe more things. "My brother was not happy about this. But then again. when is he ever happy?" I told Leon.

"Exactly. He's just mad because you gave me another chance. But don't worry it'll be worth it."

"You better hope so."

"Will you let me take you out on a date?" Leon asked.

"Ask my brother." I said while washing the dishes.

"Oh come on, he doesn't have to know."

"What exactly don't I have to know."

"N-nothing." mumbled Leon as Raven came into the kitchen.

"No by all means, proceed." Raven leaned against the kitchen doorway watching both of us. It didn't bother me, I was used to it but Leon wasn't. I sighed.

"Yes Leon, take me out on a date." Leon cheered.

"Excuse me!" Raven scolded. "That will not be happening. Get out of my house Leon. NOW!" Leon scrambled to go but I grabbed his arm.

"He will stay, I can date whom ever I want."

"Yes you can. When I'm dead."

"I guess we'll have to fix that." I snapped back. Raven gasped before throwing us a glare and turning to leave. "I'm sorry Raven, I just want to do something, have some fun." I mumbled. "I feel so trapped."

"Fine. Hurt him Leon and I will kill you myself." with that he left the house. But Leon stayed, Others would have bowed down to my brother, but not Leon. Not him.