-Chapter Five-

Kasper's Pov:

I didn't pay attention as the demon continues to kiss up and down my neck. I wait until I see Leon's car pull away before pulling away from Mason. "Oh goodness I forgot I have something to take care of." I said getting up away from him.

"What?" Mason asks me getting up too.

"Ethan and Ares want some help, my cousins."

"Tell them you're busy." he begs. "Come on Kasper." he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him. I only used him to get Leon away from me, now Leon is gone. I wanted to leave but the demon begs me to stay. I think I am in a situation.

"Fine, they can wait." I shrugged. Mason only smirked and began kissing down my neck again. I made sure to pull away every time he began sucking on my neck. "No marks." I mumbled. But this time he held my head and sucked on. I tried pulling away but he held me in place. "M-Mason." I complained.

"Shh.." he pushed me down on the couch getting on top of me. I groaned loudly when he began moving his cold hands up my shirt. "It's okay, I know you want this."

That's when he crossed the line, I needed to get out of here. I need Leon, he wouldn't be able to kill him but Raven would. I kept trying to push this demon off of me but he was resisting. Thankfully he got off of me as fast as he got on me. "I am so sorry. Oh no, Kasper I'm so ashamed." he quickly left the room. I sat up and just heard his heavy breathing.

"Mason?" I opened the door slightly.

"Please leave." Mason begged. "I'm sorry for that. I really am Kasper. I don't know why came over me."

"At least you realized it was wrong, you got off of me." he flinched slightly.

"I can't believe I went that far. I understand if you want to leave me."

Me being Kasper I shook my head. "It's okay, I'm just happy you pulled away. I have to leave but I think it'll be better if you stop the whole booty call. Let's just be friends." Mason only nodded.

I closed his front door and made my way towards my car. Being a demon,I feel are more understanding. Most demons go through so much through their whole life time, they are left traumatized. Some do unspeakable things while others control it as much as they can. I think Mason is one of those demons. I'm more understanding of him almost losing control of himself. But it doesn't mean I want to continue hooking up with him. I'm putting that aside for now.

It was a close one.

"Running through the parking lot he chased me and he wouldn't stop

Tag you're it, tag tag you're it."

I skipped around the radio station trying to find a familiar song until my new phone rang. "Raven?"

"Kasper, a little birdy told me you are still seeing that demon. What did Ethan and Ares tell you about seeing him!? I know him he's a con. He tried taking away half my business and tried-"

"Look Raven, I'm a big boy now. I can do whatever the hell I want. Now stop sending people to follow me." I hung up. I shook my head and kept looking through the radio station.

"I dug a hole so deep, I'm gonna drown in my mistakes

Can't even sell my soul cause it ain't worth shit to take, I got the devil on my shoulder."

Raven's Pov:

"You stay away from him." I barged into his office. I glared at him as some of his guards grabbed me pulling me away.

"Leave us." he said coldly. Once he said so they let go of us and walked out his office. "It's nice to see you again Raven."

"You stay away from my brother." I growled at him. "I want you away from him."

"Oh come on Raven. You know I'm actually taking a liking in him. He's really nice and understanding. Or as we like to call it naive." I narrow my eyes at him. "Oh you're just being jealous. You always were."

"I'm not jealous, I am protecting my brother."

"Kasper is big enough to make his own decisions. Why don't you, as these humans like to say, fuck off."

"Not until I see you leave him alone. He just got out of a relationship he doesn't need another. I much rather prefer Leon than you. I don't mind making his own decisions as long as one of them isn't you."

"I like him so I might keep him, unless you-"

"Kasper isn't an object!" I warned.

"You're right he's not. But as I was saying, I might stay with him unless you say you know.." he looked at me with fiery eyes.

"No. You will stay away from him."

"Or what?"

"I will tell him the truth of what you did and he won't ever want to see you again."

"And what exactly did I do? You can't even talk about it without crying."I gulped as he came closer to me. I will not be afraid.

"Yes I can and I will tell him so I suggest you fuck off, Mason." he looked at me shocked when I pushed him away. With one last warning glare I left his stupid office. Mason won't get away with wanting to hurt my baby brother. Just to get to me. I won't let it happen, I won't-

I won't be weak. I am stronger than I know. I took a deep breath. I won't be weak. Not this time. "I am leaving you." My lips trembled as I spoke these words.

"No you are not." he stated. I almost agreed with him, not this time. I looked into his fiery eyes.

"Yes I am. I am leaving you. My cousin is going to help me get rid of your mark-" he grabbed me by my arm.

"No. You are not." I was beginning to fear for my life.

"Yes I am. From this day forward we are no longer together. Goodbye Mason." I ran out of our house as fast as I could. Wanting to just get away from him as much as possible. I called Ethan to pick me up which he did in seconds.

"Listen Raven, you can't be weak. If you are other demons will prey on you. You have us to protect you but you also have enemies because of Mason. You need to be strong." I nodded while trying to hold in my cries.

"Be strong for yourself, be strong for Kasper-"

"For Kasper. I will be strong for my brother."