Chapter Nine

"W-why are you doing this?" I demanded trying to free myself from the chains. They prevented me from using any power my demon abilities could provide. I was helpless. "I trusted you!" I cried out. Now I was breaking down. Scared of what might happen to me. I know that neither my brother or cousins will come looking for me because they think I'm on vacation.

"That's what you get for trusting a demon." He taunted. "That's what you get for betraying me." He kept taunting me, staring at me with eyes full of evil, evil I've never seen before. Not in his eyes. Never in his.

I tried controlling my beating heart but it became official. I was terrified. Terrified because I had no idea what he was capable. Not at this point at least. "Please. I lov-"

"Don't even try that with me. It's not going to work. Not anymore." I clenched my eyes shut as I pulled on my cuffs.

"KASPER!"

"KASPER!" I opened my eyes and Raven was who I saw. "This is why we don't sleep. Or close our eyes." Raven pulled me up into a sitting position. "I thought you were getting murdered." I scoffed.

"Well I'm not getting murdered."

Raven rolled his eyes and shoved me slightly. "Fine. I'll leave you next time you decide to take a nap or close your eyes. You know we get nightmares nonstop."

"Yes I know." I yawned loudly and stretched out, while letting out a breath and groaning. Then I was being attacked by one of the hell hounds. "Get him off! Why do you insist on bringing them around!"

"He's not mine." Raven stated.

"Ty! Come here boy." It was Leon's hound. "He likes you." Leon said while petting his pet. I shivered when I heard him talk but greeted him with a kiss without hesitation.

Raven cleared his throat. "I shall be heading out. We are having a party. Why don't you show up?" After agreeing on showing up to one of his wild parties he agreed.

"So what has you so riled up?" We sat on the couch and Ty made himself be seen. He is huge. More bigger, with blood all over his muzzle. Did he lick me like that? Disgusting. I ignored it while shaking my head.

"Nothing. Just tried sleeping. Never again, I was bored." I shrugged and looked away from him. Not trying to meet his eyes. What I dreamt felt so real. But I don't know why he was so angry or why I was so scared of what I did.

"Kasper, you know when we sleep we get nightmares that could drag us to hell. It's such a literal thing." Leon warned. "Don't do it again unless you have me next to you to wake you up."

"Whatever." I said. Trying my best to not act suspicious of being scared of him. Ty laid his head on my lap and the rest of his body on Leon. I petted him, cooing at him. He licked my hand. He's actually pretty adorable. "I promise to never do it again."

We relaxed. In a comfortable silence until Leon got a phone call and had to leave the room. I stayed with Ty. "You're a good boy Ty." I mumbled. He wagged his tail, it hit the couch. It's been a while so I decided to check up on Leon. I gently pushed his head off and went towards the room.

"I already told you not to call me!" Leon whispered yelled. "He's in the other room." Now it was sounding fishy. He stayed silent. "Yes, yes I love you. Just bye. Before he gets suspicious." Screw this. Shit. I'm just jumping to conclusion. But he said the 'l' word. Who the hell would he say that to? My heart clenched painfully and my stomach felt weird. I moved away from the door, deciding to go on a walk. I couldn't turn to anyone. They would all tell me that they were right. I was moving towards the door but Ty was standing in front of it.

"Move please." I asked. He was sitting there straight up and staring me in the eyes. Dammit Leon and his loyal dogs. I'll just push Ty away. I grabbed the door handle and pulled hard. But he growled at me. I pulled the door, pushing him away in the process. Glaring him down. I shut the door and paid my way out.

A howling making its way to my demon ears. Stupid loyal dogs. I walked a little quicker and got into my car. I turn it on then I hear a scratching against my door. "Step away!" I yell. I guess other people heard me because they looked at me a little weird. Next thing I know my car is surrounded by mutts. I try my best pulling out, not caring if I run any of them over.

"Kasper!" I heard Leon yell. But I didn't even give him a glance before I was driving away. I punched the steering wheel while trying my best not to cry.

Nothing is worse than seeing somebody you thought you loved, love somebody else.

It hurts like hell.

And I've been there.

I speed away and out. My phone rings, it automatically appeared on the screen in my car. I clicked ignore and continued my adventure away from the city. I can't go to Raven or my cousins or they'll kill Leon or completely ignore me because I stupidly trusted him again.

I jumped to conclusion. I know I did. I was about to turn back but I changed my mind. Of course I'm not overreacting. What else can it be ? Exactly. I just need to clear my mind and remember why I'm with Leon. Because I trust him and because he told me he loved me.

But he also told somebody else he loves them. Leon broke my heart again. This time I doubt I'll be able to forgive him, unless he has a reasonable explaination. Then maybe I will. It just hurts so much. Thinking about him with somebody else.