Chapter Twenty

For the first time I felt tears running down my cheeks as I stared at Leon'a lifeless body on the ground. Now he was being pulled away by the demons that held him as he was being killed. I quickly recovered from the shock and stared at Kyle who looked at me in concern. "I'm glad he is finally dead. Nobody can stand in our way now." I forced out. There was nothing more in me. Kyle was going to die, but I will make it as painful as I possibly could. Every memory of Leon and I flashed through my mind, all those little things about him that just made me fall deeper in love with him. It takes everything in me to try and look happy that Leon is dead.

But I'm not happy. There is no hope left for me to every finding the happy ending I always dreamed of.

"I'm glad you're happy, now we have to leave. Your brother declared war on us, now we have to leave because they know where you are." Kyle said as he pulled me from the room. "We are going to my home, my real home. It's surrounded by fire day and night. Nobody will be able to find us there."

I didn't say anything.

"Maybe not there but here you are perfectly visible." I almost jumped out of excitement. Raven was here. He came to save me. "Alexander, we know what you did to Leon and what you're trying to do to Kasper."

Kyle tensed up. "What exactly is he trying to do to me ?"

"Don't listen to them, they are trying to keep us apart."

"Kyle is trying to control you like he controlled Leon." Raven held a knife filled with scriptures on it, ready for a fight. "He wants a puppet, not a lover."

"Kasper. Stand behind me." I did, I stood behind him. "I will get us out of here; but in order to do that I will have to kill your brother.",

"Okay." But of course I am waiting, waiting until I can finally strike him in the back, kill him the same way he killed Leon. Just thinking of Leon made me feel a whole of emptiness inside of me.

I'm here alone now.

The pain will always be here.

"This is our fight." Raven's eyes glowed dark black. Kyle looked away from Raven to the army behind him, Mason, Ares and Ethan. "Alexander you have caused enough pain in this family and to many others, it's time you die and go to your rightful place. You will no longer roam this world without chains holding you down."

"We will see about that." Kyle growled, while I was pulled into the arms of some of his demon guards. I struggled against them but they weren't going to let me go any time soon. Soon Kyle and Raven were facing each other. Kyle took the first swing, trying to stab Raven with his demon claws. Raven was quick to react and dodges his attack.

Ares soon comes to my rescue. Beginning to fight with the demons. I was pushed into the hounds and they surrounded me. I watched helplessly as Raven began getting hit and bled. But he also slashed Kyle's skin with the knife, making it burn. I let my eyes grow dark so I could properly see the hounds. There were only about three large ones. I used my claws to attack the hounds. As much as it pained me because hounds are our dogs. Like humans have dogs these wild beast are our dogs. But right now I was too hurt from losing Leon. I fought them, not caring for their whines. One of them locked it's teeth around my arm, with one swing I threw it across the room, it let out a whine has it hit the wall.

I kicked the demon that was on top of Ethan off, helping him up to his feet and he began fighting again. "Kasper we have to get you to-"

"Forget it. This is my fight too." I said while looking at Raven and Kyle fighting. Raven had managed to have him cornered. Trying to stab them but instead ended up only slashing him through his clothes until he was bleeding. I felt something pulling my leg until I managed to kick it off of me.

Raven's Pov:

I managed to get a few slashes on Kyle's skin but he managed to also get a few slashes on my skin. "You are out numbered." I warn Kyle as he takes another hit.

"I will kill you." Kyle growled, I chuckle lowly in my throat. "Laugh it up Raven, but I will kill you and take Kasper with me. Where he belongs.

"Kasper belongs to Leon and no one else."

"Leon is dead."

"I will make sure his father knows. Though I'm sure he does know now. He will come after you and show you no mercy."

"I'm not afraid. I have my mother to protect me, or have you forgotten who she was?" Kyle went to hit me again but I threw him against the wall. Pinning his hands down. "Let me go!"

"Not a chance." I hit him over and over again. "You will suffer for eternity in loneliness and sorrow. I will make sure of it."

If I didn't take the chance now Kasper won't forgive me. I raised my hand that held the knife, his eyes widened but I was thrown off. "Kasper, you saved me-"

"I will never love you, you worthless piece of shit." Kasper held his own knife before stabbing him right through the chest. Kyle was taken by surprise and gasped. This was his end. Kyle's eyes were still wide open but now he was falling down to the ground. I watched as Kasper pulled the knife out and stabbed him again and again. Blood going everywhere, we let him take his anger out as he screamed out in frustration.