Chapter Thirteen

Leon took the duck tape off of my mouth. "Nobody is going to hear you scream here. I would drag you to hell with me but I'm not in the best terms with your father." I looked at him with hatred. There is no possible way he was going to get away with this, but I think he already did. He had so many guards and this place is somewhere isolated. Father wouldn't help me either I just knew it. He was not the type to help. We always had to find way to get away from situations like these.

"I'm going to escape but I won't run, I will kill you." I promised him. Leon made a fool out of me twice, shame on me. I wouldn't let him do it again. I will kill him before he even dares to mark me again. Hurt him in the most possible way.

"Come on, let's go to our new room where we could get comfortable." Leon completely ignored everything I had just said and dragged me up to the room. I looked around the room. There are windows on the ceiling, two furniture and a big bed in the middle against a red dark wall. Everything was there and simple. Plain. It seems he didn't seem all the interested in the looks of this place. Quite frankly I didn't care. I wanted to get out of this place and I would. I just needed a plan, a good one.

The only thing keeping me from doing anything crazy is he fact that he had guards all over this place and he could snap at any second. Taking away my only way to run which are my legs. Then maybe even my sanity. It'll leave me once or twice while I'm trying to get away from him.

"I was thinking I could cook us up a lovely dinner and enjoy the night. I will cook your favorite food. Ravioli is it?" There was nothing for me to say. "You could either talk or make me lose my cool. It's not something you want, especially not now since you're all helpless." He pushed me into the bed roughly. My hands and legs still tied up. Leon got on top of me. Bringing his lips down to my neck, biting roughly. "We could always just skip dinner though." Kissing me roughly on the lips, shoving his tongue down my throat.

I wanted to puke disgust.

I turned my head away from his. Which he growled to. "Ravioli would be fine." Leon smirked before standing up, off of me.

"Good. I'll be cooking." He took it the things tying me. "You go ahead and whatever you want. But again, don't try to run away." With that he walked out of the room. I didn't want to move so I just stared at the window above me. Looking at the tall trees..

-"Dad don't leave me-"

"I'm not your father. You're mom is slut that's what she is and you are a bastard child!" He pushed me and grabbed his suitcase. My tiny legs tried going after him but he sped off in his car. Leaving me standing in the middle of the road.

I didn't want to see my past life. Please don't make me see my past life. Every gift is a curse.

"Look at that, you drove your father away. Great. In going out." My mom had said and left me there at home alone. I sat in the porch waiting for one of them to come home, but they didn't.

- "Why did you fall asleep again!" Leon said, burning my hand. "I've been trying to wake up for hours!"

I shook my head trying to erase the black and white memories. "I'm hungry." I told him trying to not talk about what my personal hell consisted of. I had thought I had buried this memory a long time ago.

"Let's go." Leon pulled me up and we walked down where a romantic table was set up. Only we weren't the only ones here.

"Kyle."

"What the hell is he doing here?" Kyle asked looking at me like I was roadkill. "You told me this was our place." I was speechless and according to the silence so was Leon.

"Well." I looked at Leon. "I'm sure you can't hurt me anymore than you already did. Why else are you keeping me here?" I asked. As much as I hated to admit it, I still loved Leon. I couldn't deny that.

"Kyle what the hell are you doing here!?" Leon growled. "I told you things were over between you and I!"

"Then why did you call me? You told me on the phone that you loved me!" Kyle stood up from the table. I looked away from them. Walking away from what was happening. I need to take a moment.

"Don't leave, Kyle is the one who is leaving." Leon looked at Kyle. "Leave."

"No I'm not leaving you with him! He's not worth it!" Kyle walked up to us. "He's nothing and you are someone."

"I'll leave you two love birds alone. Leon why don't you just face whatever this is. Do whatever you want, I'm done fighting. I'll be in the bedroom." With that I walked back up to the room and sat down on the bed. Just thinking.

There were gunshots downstairs but I ignored them knowing it was Kyle.

"I want to be alone Leon."

"But I'm not Leon." Kyle said. I groaned. Why could I just be left in peace.

"You can have Leon I don't want him. After all this trouble and Leon is still in contact with you. I'm tired of it all, just have him. Kill me then you can have him all to yourself." I hated everything, all I wanted was to be left alone. Kyle somehow managed to shoot Leon instead of the other way around. Leon is going to be so furious.

"But I don't want Leon, I want you."