Chapter 18: grasping the situation

Wendy's POV:
Stevonnie warped in with Dipper, and Stevonnie said, OK, Mabel, Marco, Star, I have a mission for you 3, I have a solo mission and you two stay here and guard the house." "Right." Star said as she, Mabel, and Marco got onto the warp pad. They then warped out followed by Stevonnie. Since no one was home I got a bag of popcorn, put it in the microwave and then turned on the TV in Steven's room. I found something on, and asked. "Hey Dip, wanna sit here?"

Dipper's POV:
She called me 'Dip', Are the nicknames coming from the fact that we fused. No matter that, I sat beside her and then we started talking. I decided to ask "so, did you like being.." "Yeah, it was so cool dude, and remember the part where..." "We were doing those flips, and the part with the...." "OH YEAH!" She finished the sentence. "It was SO much fun..." She added. "The best." I said blushing. "Well, why make the fun stop..." She said. "Wait? So you mean...." "Dipper, please, just for a little while." She asked. "Of course, but we also have to do our..." "Yeah, the dance." She finished. I turned off the TV and put on the radio, we listened to some music, danced, and then fused.
Meanwhile...
Stevonnie's POV:
I warped to the strawberry battlefield, I need some peace and quiet, I wondered about many things like when the gems would return, I guess we just have to wait.
Back at the temple...
Wendip's POV:
Its so incredible to be me again, it feels so good being a fusion, you have this newfound since of strength that was buried within you. An experience waiting to happen. Unfortunately, I tripped on one of the stairs and unfused as I fell down.

Wendy's POV:
"Woah, that was amazing, well, minus the falling down the stairs." I said. "Yeah, well, I feel we should go out side." Dipper said, "that's a pretty good idea." I said. We went out and sat down. It was about 5 PM. Then Dipper asked a question "how do you stay so cool under pressure?" "Are you kidding me, people are constantly on me about finding something to do with my life, in my opinion I am." I said, "you see..." I then started singing.....

Some, say I have no direction,
That I'm a light speed attraction,
But that's a knee jerk reaction.
Still,
This is the the final frontier,
Everything is so clear.
To my destiny I steer.
This life in the stars is all I've ever known.
Stars and star dust an infinite space is my only home.

I stopped there, I could see Dipper was staring, I then heard the others warp in. "Well, I think we should get back." I said. We then walked back to the house.

Bill's POV:
So, um, I'm doing..... Stuff..... I've gotta have some secrets, well bye.

Well guys, I had fun, also, in part 20 I will rip off one of my favorite SU episodes, I'll surprise you.