Chapter 1: Another Vacation

Dipper's POV:
"Well, that could have gone a lot worse." Mabel said with a smile. "It could have gone a lot better" I replied (get the reference). "Well, let's go on another vacation, I mean, until the shack is fixed" Stan said. "But where?" I asked. "Good point. Can we go somewhere... Relaxing for once?Stan chimed in. "I have an idea, a town just as strange as here, on the coast with a lot of magical creatures and lore on the towns protectors, Beach City" Ford peaked my interest. "Sounds fun" Mabel said. "Where is it located?" I asked. "On the northeastern coast of the US." "I can get us a place, I'm related to some people over there, I can help." Wendy chimed in as she pedaled over to us. Well, I try to get over girls and she shows up, perfect, just stay calm Dipper. Stay calm.
"And I can drive us". Soos said. " why can't Stan?" Mabel  asked. "I can't, I'm banned in 47 states, but then again, Stan pines is only banned in one."
"True, OK, I'll stay here and fix the shack while you all take a vacation down there." We all start to walk to Soos' truck but I here Ford say 'Dipper, wait." "What do you need, Ford?" "Take this and investigate the properties of Beach City for me. And this." He said handing me journal 3 and the rift. "The rift?" I asked. "Wouldn't it be safer with you?" "Listen to me, Dipper, I'm running out of people I can trust, even myself, but I think I can trust you. Don't break my trust, I honestly believe you can do this. And what if Bill showed up here. Nothing to stop him and he could access the rift, I can't let that happen, protect the rift, at all cost." "I won't let you down Ford." I replied. "You know, you remind me a lot of myself at your age, don't make the same mistakes I did." He said. "All ready to go, everything packed." Mabel said. "Let's hit the road." Stan said.

Bill's POV.
So, sixer left the rift with pine tree, but I will get it, oh, what do I see, the collision of 3 prophecies in one room, call me impressed, I know what strings I can pull.

------------------------------------------------------------

Well what do you guys think, next chapter is SVTFOE. Enjoy.