Chapter 14: cosmic dual

Marco's POV:
I walked in the temple to see Wendy and Stevonnie talking about something, strangely, when I walked in they completely dropped the conversation. I asked "where did Star and Mabel go?" Dipper had told me he was getting food, but the girls I didn't know. "They went on a girls bonding trip." Wendy said. "Oh, no." I said, I knew exactly Star would try to go last. I just new. Mewni. Mabel could be killed, or worse, she's not ready. I have to stop this, I hopped on lion and rode him through a warp.
(Time and scene skip)
Mabel's POV:
"Welcome to Mewni." Star said as we entered through the portal. The place looked like a abandoned temple, with singe marks on the walls. "This is where I mainly grew up, well, less burned, but still." She said. "Wow, this place looks incredible." I said. "Yep, this was my home before moving to earth." "Wait, your not from earth?" I asked. "Well duh, where else could I have gotten the wand?" She asked. "As much weird stuff me and Dipper see daily it could be anywhere." I said. "True, nope, mewni is..." Suddenly Marco rode in on lion, after he got off, lion left. "I has a feeling you'd be here, but I didn't want to believe it, what were you thinking taking Mabel to...... Mewni?" He asked. "I don't know, we were in the neighborhood." She said. "Marco, is it true that, Star's from here?" I asked. "How much did you tell her?" Marco asked. "You mean about the bad thing, how I cause all this damage, is that what you're talking about?" She asked. "Star." Marco said scoldingly.
"Don't worry, all the innocent people are safe, and they shoved me to earth so Mewni would be safe from me!" She said. "Star, she isn't ready." Marco said. "Marco." I said. "Look, Mabel, I hoped you never had to see this terrible place...." Marco was cut off by Star. "Then why don't you just LEAVE!!!" She yelled lashing out blasting Marco with her wand. He flew back into a temple pillar. "Admit it, I'm just an embarrassment to you" she yelled. She then blasted at him again, but he rolled out of the way last minute, he then yelled "Star, I don't want to fight you." "I wouldn't wanna fight me either." She replied. She then lunged into the air. She grabbed a vine and slung it at Marco, who cut it with a used sword from the ground. "Star!" I yelled. "Stay out of it!" she replied as she slung the remaining vine at me tripping me. Their fight raged on. Star jumped at Marco but he kicked her last minute sending her back. "Star, you can't beat me." Marco said. "I DON'T CARE!!!" She screamed. She pulled out the wands bazooka mode and screamed "I'M NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND LET YOU REMIND ME OF EVERYTHING I HATE ABOUT MYSELF!!!" She said blasting Marco. "I never asked for it to be this way, I never asked to be sent there!" She said with tears in her eyes. Suddenly the temple caves in and I used my grappling hook to pull me and Marco out, I couldn't reach Star. Marco screamed her name, and after the temple caved in, he went through the rubble, trying to find her. I suddenly saw a glimpse of her running away. I signaled Marco and we followed her. I let him go in first and I watched from the outside. "Star, I'm sorry, I didn't mean do cause this, in my eyes, me meeting you was the one good thing that came out of this, I thought you did to..." He said starting to leave the hole she had crawled into, she then grasped him, they hugged for a few seconds, then we decides to leave and left.

Bills POV:
Good work Shooting Star, you kept my masterful plan from success, I guess a few more strings must be pulled.

Well guys, I ripped of on the run, deal with it, also, my StevenBomb idea may have to wait a while. Anyway bye guys.