Chapter 15: rival duel

Mabel's POV:
I sat with Star and Marco as we waited for Dipper, Wendy, and Stevonnie. I was about to start a conversation when I heard a knock on the door. "Can you get that?" Marco said. "Sure." I replied, I regretted it. She was at the door. "Pacifica." I said. "You." She replied. "What do you want?" I asked. "I know you broke into my families beach house." She said. "You two did what, this girls rich and you just decide to break into one of the richest peoples homes in the world, what were you to thinking." He said. "Honestly I didn't know she was rich, also, you might not want to see what we did to Ludo's castle, yeah, good times...." She said. "Well on the bright side we didn't kill anyone." I added. "Yeah but you shot one of the butlers with a grappling hook." Pacifica replied. "Again, way better than what we did to Ludo's castle." Star said. "I honesty have come to expect a lot worse." Marco said. "Well, I'll let it slide if you admit in public I'm better than you." Pacifica said. "Say what now?" I said. She wasn't better than me, not even close. "How about we have a competition to see." Marco said. "That's actually a good idea." Pacifica said. "Yeah, let's do it, tonight, pick a song." I said. "Okay." She said.
(Time skip.)
It was 2 hours till I went on, and Star was helping me prepare for the competition. "Ok, you got this, you know the words, and you look amazing, now its time to get going." Star said. I was kinda worried, I mean, Stevonnie, Wendy, and Dipper weren't back yet, and I was worried. Focus Mabel, you have a rival to beat. OK, I'm ready.
(Time skip, about 3 minutes)
OMG, I can't do this, I can't do this! I CANT DO THIS!!! Snap out of it Mabel, I can do this.
(Another time skip)
Well, time to do this. Pacifica and I would be singing the same song, we would take different parts, she got the verse I got the chorus. The music started and she started singing.......

I can't help it if I make a scene.
Stepping outside of my hot pink limousine.
I've gotta pair of eyes that they're getting lost in,
They're hypnotized by the way I'm walking.
I've got them dazzled like a stage magician.
When I point they look, and when I talk they listen.
Well....
Everybody needs a friend.
An I've got you, and you, and you.
So many I can't even name them, can you blame me I'm to famous.

She killed it, everyone loved it. I was nervous, she was amazing, so no its my turn, let's go, my part.....

Haven't you noticed that I'm a star.
I'm coming into view as the world is turning.
Haven't you noticed I've made it this far...
Now everyone can see me burning.

Everyone cheered again. "OK doods, now vote for the winner, Mabel or Pacifica." Soos said. "Let's see, and its Mabel, by a hair." Soos said. "OK, your debt is paid." Pacifica said, she wasn't to happy.

Bills POV:
Yes you are a star, a SHOOTING STAR! I am on fire with these puns, get more ICE!!! HAH, I'm good.

Well there you go, and on ships, these ships are the equivalent.
Starco=Stevonnie
Stevonnie=Rubypphire
Wendip=Prose
Hope that clears things up. Bye.