Chapter 4: chains.

??? POV:
Just a little longer, I have to hold on, I have to stay strong. For him, he's the only true friend I've ever had. I have to do this for him, if it came to it, he would do the same for me. "When I escape from you, I will have my revenge, and I will not show mercy". She said. " like you ever did?" I replied. She lashed out but my chains on her held her down. "I will win in the long run, I will defeat you." "No, I will not allow that." I wasn't going down without a fight.

Fords POV:
I woke up, looked at my surroundings, it was familiar. Suddenly he appeared, of all the people who could have shown up it was him. "What's wrong Sixer, didn't expect me did ya?" Bill asked. "What do you want Bill?" I asked. I was very angry about this. "So you left the rift with Pine Tree. Bad move Sixer, bad move." He said. "What do you want here Bill?" I asked. "Just to warn you a change is coming. Also, you are... Let's say, in for a fun surprise when the others get back. Suddenly I woke up. "We have to Bill-proff the shack."

Bills POV: Oh don't worry, those chains won't last forever my friend, they will loosen, very soon. A good distraction for those crystal gems. Square,Puma, and the Salty one. Leaving the other ones open.

Garnets POV:
She's back.

Well that was short and not to good, sorry, I'll try to update tomorrow. Bye people.