Chapter 9: stevens sister?

Mabel's POV:
"Malachite" Steven said. "Malachite?" Dipper asked. "Malachite is another gem, a gem fusion, of Jasper and Lapis Lazuli." Steven said. "Wait, FUSION?!?" Dipper asked. "Yeah, gems have the ability to fuse with other gems." "Woah, how?!?" Star asked, her and Marco were coming to. "Well, I can't really explain it....... Its completed, you do a dance to really get into sync with your partner, and then you fuse with each other. Garnet knows a lot about fusion, I've only been able to do it twice, both by accident." Steven said. "Cool!!!" I said. Fusion sounds amazing, it would be cool to fuse with someone, Steven sure makes it sound fun. "Who have you fused with, Steven?" Dipper asked. Connie blushed so red it wasn't funny, I'm confused, he asked Steven the question, why is she blushing. Steven replied "oh..... That's not important, I'll let you learn that for yourselves, I'm gonna go to the house, Connie, come with me." Steven said. Those two are so adorable, why haven't I got them together yet, OK, operation starco is a go then, since Steven and Connie are on hold. I thought this as the went to the house.

Stevens POV:
As we got to the house I said "OK, so here's my plan." "It must be important because you don't want the others to know." She said, she's so beautiful. Stay focused. "Should we tell them......... About Stevonnie?" I asked. "Not yet." She replied. "How about we do what Garnet did, I got to know her as herself, not Ruby or Sapphire. She was Garnet. What do yah say?" I asked. "Sure." She replied.
(Le time skip, about 6 hours.)
Mabel's POV:
"Wow, Stevens sister is amazing." I never knew someone could be so fun, she's Wendy level fun. Her and Wendy really hit it off. "Yeah, your cool." Wendy said. "Yeah, your the best Stevonnie." Dipper said. "Aw, guys this is too much, honestly, I don't deserve all this." She said. "Your one of the coolest people I know." Star said. "Yeah, your amazing Stevonnie." Marco said. She was the coolest person in there early 20's I knew, she's so chill. Its like she has two amazing personalities..... Just merged.
"Guys, thank you so much... I don't really go out much....." "Shut up, your kidding me? Your moves on the dance floor were straight Jacked girl." Wendy said. "Such a fun yet graceful style." Marco said. "Dude, you gotta show me your moves sometime." Star said. "OK, I'll see if I can. I actually feel like I'm a different person than I was earlier." She said. "That's cause you have us now." Marco said. "Well, its getting late." Dipper said."Late, it's like 2am." Star said. "Exactly." Dipper said. "So?" Star said. "So, we all need rest, Mabel's only awake cause she had like 5 packets of smile dip." He replied. It's true. "After the incident at the convenience store?" Wendy said. "Yes" I replied. "OK, I'll take you to the house, the gems are gone but theres enough room in the main house." She said. "Thanks for letting us stay" Marco said. "Anytime" Stevonnie replied. So me, Dipper, Wendy, Star, Marco, and Stevonnie all found a place in the house and went to sleep.

Bills POV:
Well, so roses child decided to fuse with that meat sack, adorable, well, the game shall begin anyway, I'll bring a new factor into the game.

Well, Stevonnie is in, question, which song should I rip of next. I already have plans for Stronger than You. But what do you want next. On the Run, Do it for Her, or Be whoever you are. Vote in the comments. Bye you guys.