Who's Austin? (13)

Start from the beginning

-I'm tired of this position. – she whispered close to my ear, biting my earlobe, to then stand straight on her feet. Then she threw me against the wall of the small room where she takes care of her pictures – I love your clothes... But I prefer you without them. – I smiled and she pulled my shirt over my head, tossing it anywhere in the hall.

-I suggest that you take off your skirt before I do it for you. – I said against her neck and she brought one of my hands to the side zipper of her skirt, I lowered it and soon the skirt fell at her feet – Much better now.

-Shush. – she pressed her body even more against mine, gluing our lips, as her hands went to my shorts, opening the zipper.

Camila's agile hands tried to come into contact with my intimacy, I smiled against her lips and held her hands, not allowing her to do anything to me, much less find out my deplorable state. I held her hands and parted my legs a bit, feeling my shorts slide down, falling to the floor. I removed my combat boots with the help of my feet, and without separating my lips from hers, I led her to her bedroom.

As soon as we entered it, I pushed Camila on the bed and just stared at her. She was supporting her weight on her elbows and looked at me with such a naughty face that I felt my sex throb with that look. I walked up to her and straddled her, one leg on each side of her body.

-Lolo, what are you... – I brushed my intimacy on her thigh and Camila moaned softly, and I had to control myself as to not moan as well.

I lay down on her body and inched our lips closer, but didn't glue them. Her beautiful red and fleshy lips were parted and her breath tickled my chin. She looked at me apprehensively and I glared at her with my eyes, holding her left hand that was roaming in the inner region of my thighs.

-Let's change some things. – I bit her cheek and descended my kisses down to her neck – Don't try to be a smartass today, okay? – I bit her left earlobe and she shivered.

I released her hands and she brought them to my waist, then I brought my right hand down to her sex, caressing her over her underwear, hearing her let out a long lazy sigh. She was soaking wet, just by making out... Hmm, when will she learn to not surrender herself so easily?!

After a while torturing her while kissing her neck and running my fingers on her sex still over her panties, I descended my kisses down her collarbone, biting it. Camila brought her hand to my neck and tugged on my hair. My kisses descended to the uncovered part of her breasts and she smiled satisfied, but since she didn't deserve a good fuck right now, but be tortured, I skipped her breasts and went straight to her stomach.

-Lauren! – she spoke extremely annoyed and I smiled.

-If you want I'll stop and leave. – I said looking at her cynically, and she huffed frustrated, making me laugh.

I distributed bites and long kisses and left hickeys all over her stomach while scratching her thighs. Camila was breathing a little heavily and I wanted to make her suffer a little, so before descending my kisses down her navel, I pulled my lips away from her body and sat upright on her lap, watching her completely surrendered to me and watching her watching me intently.

I accommodated myself better, sitting right on the area of her waist. Camz shivered and I smiled mischievously, rocking my hips against her, making her let out a soft moan. Her hands went to my thighs and in one swift motion, she inverted our positions. Now she was straddling me.

-I'm tired of your little games. – Camila simply held my right hand and brought it into contact with her pussy, letting out a long moan close to my ear.

My free hand rested on her waist and Camila had one of her hands on top of mine instructing what I should do. I smiled and bit her neck, getting rid of her hand and starting to stroke her pussy myself. With slow and careful movements, I heard her moaning in my ear, making the hair on my neck completely standing on end.