thirty seven

a/n: oh my god this is so embarrassing I can't believe I actually wrote +1k words of bad smut just for thank you

THANK YOU FOR 2K I'M SCREAMING

I mean, I'm expressing my gratitude with some gay sex??? why

I'm really bad at this but I tried, don't hate me pls
and - 4 chapters to the end, how sad🌞

"Why did he die Dan I want to cry," he says and I giggle.

"I knew he was going to die, I love your reaction"

"I need a moment," he says and shuts up. "This isn't possible"

"I'm sorry," I smile. "C'mon"

"I hate you," he says and laughs soon after. "This film is horrible, I don't want to watch it anymore"

"Okay, me neither," I agree and I place my face between his neck. "I want to cuddle"

He caresses my hair and kisses my forehead, "I love you"

"Mh"

"You're too close to my neck"

I detach myself and I look at him smiling, I move for stay comfortable and I kiss him. "Do you like neck kisses?"

"Are you flirting with me?" he giggles.

"Maybe," I smile.

"I like them, a lot," he says and I approach kissing under his neck.

"And do you like hickeys too?" I mumble continuing.

"Dan don't do that here, I have to work and it will be hard to hide," he says.

"It will not, c'mon," I say but he moves. "Then I'll do one when me and you only can see it," I whisper and I take off his shirt.

"You're flirty as fuck," he says but he lets me do it.

"Mh," I giggle biting and sucking his pale skin on the chest. "You're beautiful"

"So are you," he whispers.

"I feel inexperienced," I say honestly.

"Why? You're going great," he smiles and looks down seeing the red mark. "Look what you did"

"I already did this but Phil.. I haven't touched anyone in my entire life," I laugh a little.

"Touch me"

"But-" I try to say but he inverts the positions, now I'm back to back with the bed and he's on me.

"Let me teach you something," he says and stars unbuttoning my shirt. "Can I?"

"Of course you can," I smile and he approaches to my neck, then I start to laugh. "PHIL PLEASE STOP IT"

"What's wrong?" he laughs too.

"You're tickling me," I say.