thirty five

time skips, I'm too lazy and write a lots of irrelevant chapters as nothing important happened in three months it's annoying..

(( it's going to be Dan's POV until the end of the story ))

So I came out.

My mum took it well, she just cried. I explained to her everything and I'm happy she didn't kick me out the house. I said I was going to live with Phil and she accepted. Maybe she didn't want me in the house, for this she accepted so easily..

oh, and my dad was so apathetic. He didn't say anything about this subject and he started talking at me differently, like I was another person. I'm still Dan.

I'm happy anyways, I'm about to meet Phil after months and I can't wait.  I'm in the train with my bag, I'm going to London. I'll meet him at the other station because his train passes there, then we'll going at the apartment we already bought. This sounds like a dream.

The train stops and I go out, damn these bags are so heavy. I have bring all my clothes and my things and they're probably going to explode.

The apartment is also near here, like 400 meters, this is going to be easy.

"Excuse me, your ticket?" a man asks.

"Yeah, here it is," I say and I find it deep down my pocket, I smile and I go away.

Phil sent me a messages saying he's about to arrive so it's better if I go at the other station fast. I'm so nervous and excited and I can't breathe.

I sit on a bench and I wait, some minutes later the train stops. I get up and I start looking for Phil, a minute later I finally find him.

He's more beautiful than the last time.

He puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses me immediately. I don't even know how I return the kiss, I just move my lips nervously because I'm shaking.

He gets off and hugs me, his perfume. Unique.

"I missed you so much," he whispers and caresses my back. "I'm so happy"

"I love you," I whisper too and I hug him harder.

"I love you too," he says and goes away. "You're so cute"

"You're more," I smile and I put my bags on my shoulders.

"No you're more," he giggles and takes his too. "I have to tell you so many things oh god"

"You'll tell me them at our house," I say.

He stops, then approaches and kisses me slowly. My bags are now on the sidewalk and my hands are back his neck, his are on my waist.

"Damn Dan, I wish we weren't with all these people around us," he giggles and goes away.

"Idiot," I laugh too.

"I can't wait to live with you," he says. "Oh and the director of that office accepted my request. The office is so near to ours house, I'll start working in some days"

"Congratulations!" I smile. "I'm proud of you"

"Thank you so much," he says and blushes.