eighteen

"I don't know what to say Dan," Phil giggled.

"You said this when we started to talk and now we talked for about an hour, well," Dan smiled. "Can we play twenty questions?"

"Um, I guess we can," Phil smiled too. "You start"

"Do you like talking to me?" Dan asked.

"Of course I do," Phil answered. "Why do you follow me and how did you find me?"

"Well," Dan began. "I found you casually on because I was bored and I follow you because you're nice"

"Really?"

"Really"

"Did you kiss someone in the last week?"

"Are you kidding Phil?" Dan laughed. "I didn't"

"Oh, me neither"

"Are you flirting with me?" Dan smiled.

"Nah, your turn"

"Your best friend's ex likes you and you like him a little bit too, what do you do?" Dan asked. "This question is really random sorry"

"I think I'll try to ignore him. Friendship is more important that relationship, he's my best friend and he means so much for me, I'm not going to make him feel bad"

"True," Dan said. "My best friend dated my ex after one week we broke up anyways"

"I'm sorry," Phil muttered.

"It's okay, another person is in my head now," Dan smiled.

"Why did you and your ex broke up?"

"Because we were too different," Dan said. "I like being different with the other person, but he wasn't for me"

"I understand," Phil answered. "I was too different for my ex too"

"Why?"

"Maybe he didn't deserve me, he was too good, but I'm not going to talk about him," Phil said. "My turn?"

"I don't know, make a question," Dan laughed. "I was thinking, it's really nice talking to you, I like it"

"For me it's the same," Phil smiled. "What's your favorite anime?"

"This is difficult, I can't decide," Dan though. "I think.. Attack On Titan at the moment?"

"I like it too"

"Are you a virgin?"

"DAN!" Phil yelled and he turned completely red.

"You have to answer," Dan chucked.

"I am not," Phil said. "You're embarrassing me"

"Don't be embarrassed," Dan smiled. "Who was your first time and when?"

"The only person I truly loved alias my ex, two year ago. Are you?" he asked.

"I am," Dan smiled. "I'm an innocent smol kid"

"I don't think you are so innocent," Phil smiled and his mum called him from downstairs, she was visiting him for some weeks. "I have to go"

"Okay," Dan smiled. "Bye, see you"

"Bye," Phil smiled too and ended the call.

"You're so beautiful," Dan whispered at the black screen.