Chapter 2 - The Deal

Start from the beginning

"Didn't you have enough last night?" I whisper in his ear.

"Obviously not..." he says, grinding his leaking member against my hip and moaning at the same time.

"Last night was great," I say, looking directly into his light blue eyes, "but you know, I'm not..."

"Yeah, I know. You told me and I'm fine with the one-night thing," he interrupts me. "But please, just one last time..." he begs as his head rises a little and he catches my lips while his hands wrap around my shoulders.

Our tongues swirl for a moment and I slowly start to go down his body, finally yielding to the temptation of another round, while he looks for another condom. Safe sex is my motto. It wasn't always the case, but it happens that my very innocent best friend - or at least the one who used to be very innocent - has been lecturing me for years about safe sex and it has become kind of a habit. So I may be a libertine, but I always protect myself - or rather impose on my partners to wrap their stick into rubber.

Once my little soldier is protected, I make Kevin rest on all fours, doggy style is by far my favorite position as a bottom, and as a top too. Kneeling between his parted legs, I pour a nice amount of lube at the crack of Kevin's ass, then directly insert two fingers to stretch his hole, looking for his prostate at the same time. I know how good it feels when this sweet spot gets teased, and when I find it, his moans only increase.

I was endowed with just a bit better than average material in the cock department, so the guy doesn't need too much preparation before I can penetrate him, and he still feels tight when the ring of muscles of his anus swallows me whole. Fuck!! It feels so good! I can't deny the pleasure from his hole clenching and unclenching around my shaft, but I'm still missing the sensations inside my own cavern.

Even if I can't really reach my prostate, I still use one of my fingers to tease my entrance for a moment, while my other hand lays at the small of his back. Kevin is actually doing most of the job, rocking back and forth to impale himself on me, and I am just meeting his thrusts to intensify the pounding.

"Oh God... I'm going to come soon!!" he squeals.

I am close to climax as well, so I reach for his erection, and stroke it, which propels him over the edge. As his orgasm hits him, his ring of muscles clutches around my member, and this is my undoing. Huge waves of pleasure wash over me, causing my body to shiver from bliss as I fill the condom with my essence, and we both collapse on his bed, me over him.

Shit! That Kevin guy was the hell of a one-night stand in the end!

*   *   *

By the time I get home, it is almost 6pm. Unsurprisingly, the apartment is empty. I check Liam's bedroom; it doesn't seem like he spent last night here, but that was expected. My mobile phone ran out of battery over the night, so I plug it and wait for the old device to get back to life. Not really knowing what to do while it charges, I decide to go for a shower.

Liam and I moved in this small apartment three years ago after we, or rather he graduated high school - I shamelessly dropped off a few days before graduation.

Suffering from hyperactivity, I was never an easy child. My parents tried their best to raise me and to provide me with some education, but it just didn't work out well. I was in constant conflict with them and I hated school. I just didn't fit there, I felt like the teachers always hated me and never understood me.

I could hardly concentrate during classes, but most of all, I was not interested. Math was Chinese for me, English was unbearable, and geography only meant places I would never afford to go. I was spending my time disturbing the lessons which earned me a lot of detention.