Chapter Four

**Warning** this chapter contains boyxboy content. So if you don't want to read that then skip Harry'sPOV.

Niall was getting frustrated. It's been two days since his discussion with Harry.

He grabbed the small wooden table in his room and flipped it over.

"Damn it Harry, why do you have to complicate everything?" He groaned as he ran his long fingers through his blonde locks.

Niall grabbed his phone and dialed the younger boy's phone number. It rang twice before Harry picked up.

"Hey Niall-"

Niall cut Harry off. "I'll be there in five minutes."

The blonde hung up the phone before Harry could reply.

Niall grabbed his leather jacket and put it on before walking out of his house and riding away on his motorcycle.

- Harry's house -

The boy with curls couldn't help but to feel nervous. He only had a couple of minutes to figure out how he would tell Niall his feelings for him.

If he said the wrong words then he could easily lose Niall. That's not an option for Harry. He needs Niall.

They say that in every darkness there is light. The darkness is Harry's life; Sad, lonely, broken. The light is Niall, the only thing that keeps Harry from fading into the darkness.

Happiness, Joy, never in a million years would Harry think he would get a chance to feel those.

Niall made him feel this way. Niall is his guardian angel, sent from the heavens to protect Harry from himself. Himself, his worst enemy. Worst than Jake and his friends.

A beautiful angel is what Niall was, disguised behind the tattoos and piercings. Nothing could ever be more beautiful.

A loud knock on the door startled Harry. He rushed down the stairs and opened the door cautiously.

"Hi Nia-"

"Harry, we need to talk." Niall cut Harry off for the second time today. "And this time you're gonna listen to what I have to say. You're not going to get upset and ask me to leave."

Harry's eyes widened in shock, but he slowly nodded.

"Okay, let's go to your room."

Harry and Niall awkwardly made their way up the stairs, both boys trying to figure out the perfect words to say.

Harry took a seat on the bed and patted the spot next to him for Niall. Harry blushed as he remembered the day that they were in the library, Harry had taken a seat and patted the seat next to him for Niall that day for the first time.

Niall took a seat in the spot Harry had patted for him before speaking.

"I'm so sorry Harry." Niall apologized.

"For what?" The younger boy asked. "If anything I should be the one apologizing."

"Why would you? It's my fault for being an inconsiderate prick." Niall spoke.

"No, it's my fault." Harry argued. "I should've just kept my mouth shut."

"No Harry, I'm flattered that you would actually want to kiss me." Niall smiled slightly.

Harry found himself leaning in fast. The Blonde quickly turned his head at the last minute, resulting in Harry giving Niall a peck on the cheek.

"Please Niall." Harry pleaded. "I need this."

Niall took in a deep breath. "I already told you Harry. I'm not gay."

"I just need to feel your lips on mine." Harry sighed. "Only then will I know."

Niall furrowed his eyebrows slightly before replying. "Know what?"

"If I'm really falling in love."

"How would you know if you were falling in love?" Niall questioned. "We haven't even kissed."

"It's the little things about you." Harry smiled.

The blonde tilted his head in confusion.

"I love the way you roll your head back when you laugh." Harry giggled.

Niall chuckled. "Anything else?"

"I love your toothy grin. I the way you roll your eyes when I say something stupid. I love the way-"

Niall cut Harry off by firmly placing his lips on Harry's.

____________

Harry's POV

It feels so right, to have his lips pressed upon mine.

The way his lips move with mine in sync, I never knew anything could be so perfect.

It feels like we're in an alternate universe. Everything Is simply Perfect. Nothing more, nothing less.

My hands found their way to Niall's hair, pulling lightly at the beautiful blonde locks. He let out a throaty groan, causing me to smirk in satisfaction.

His tongue traced my bottom lip asking for an entrance, I gladly accepted by opening my mouth.

His lips left mine and made their way down my jaw, making me shiver. I felt him smile against my skin.

He sucked on my neck lightly, causing me to moan loudly. I closed my eyes in pleasure as I rolled my head back.

His lips reattached to mine as his hands trailed circles on my bare stomach.

He ripped off my shirt and threw it onto the floor.

"You're so damn beautiful Harry." Niall mumbled against my lips, the vibrations tickling me.

I smiled lightly against his lips as I carefully pulled his shirt over his head.

His hands started caressing my inner thighs, making me harden at his touch.

He started to unbutton my pants, causing my eyes to snap open.

I jumped up and slammed into the wall. Ouch.

"What's wrong Harry?" Niall asked curiously.

"I'm not ready Niall." I stuttered.

"We weren't going to do anything major you know." He laughed.

I blushed and looked down. "Oh."

"C'mon Harry, look at me." He spoke.

I lifted my head slowly.

"So tell me" He commanded.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "Tell you what?"

"If you love me or not."

"Niall." I giggled as I covered my face with my hands.

"Calm down." Niall grinned. "I was just teasing."

"I thought you weren't gay." I squeaked.

He shrugged. "Everyone's a little gay."

I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh.

"Well, as fun as all that was..." Niall paused. "I have to go."

"Alright, I'll see you later."

"Bye."

°°°°°°°°°

I actually had a lot of fun writing this chapter. I hope you like it! (:

I love you!