"I suck at being a dad" 4/4 (Mistakes Part2)

Here we go. Mistakes Part2
This is not edited. Hope you enjoy. 😘

Cal:
Two hours passed and you were still at the hospital. Ben was all back to normal but the doctors ran some more tests just to make sure. You left Ben with a doctor to go find Cal. He sat in a waiting room kind of corner all alone in the dark. No wonder it was almost 1am. "Babe. He's doing just fine. No need to worry." He looked up at you on the verge of crying. "I almost killed my son, Y/N. Nothing's fine at all!" You went to kiss his forehead and put your arms around his neck. "Don't say that. The doctors say we brought him here just in time. Everything's ok." A tear rolled down his cheek. "I suck at being a dad." "Oh no baby you don't. This could have happened to anyone. You just forgot about it in the heat of the moment. Please don't blame yourself. We're not perfect. No one is. Mistakes happen but we are doing the best we can to not repeat them." He got up and hugged you tight. "What would I do without you?" He kissed you. "Kill your entire family probably." He smiled. "Yeah, probably. Let's go and take Ben home. We called Lea and Ash on the go they were basically forced to come over to check on the other two." You  nodded and took of to Ben's room arm in arm.

Ash:
Due to being an emergency it didn't take long until Jasmin was all checked out and ready to leave again. Luckily the car hadn't hit her hard and she only broke her left arm. Ashton was quiet most of the time and didn't say much until you arrived at home. The rest of the afternoon went by quick and bedtime was very welcomed by everyone. You made sure the girls were tucked in and went to your bedroom to find Ashton standing at the window. "Don't you wanna come to bed, babe?" You asked him. "I suck at being a dad." He said just when you were about to get comfy in the bed. You looked up at him turned around now facing you. "I let a car run over my daughter. I mean how much worse could it be?" You got up and went to hug him. "Ash this could haven happened to anyone. How could you know that the second you look away someone is not being careful enough? Please don't blame yourself too much. Jasmin is doing ok. The arms will heal in no time." He kissed the top of your head. "I still feel like a bad dad." "But you are not. The girls love you and would never blame you for what happened." "You think?" He asked. "I know Ash. Now come to bed with me I wanna cuddle and sleep." He smiled at you. "Anything for you my lady."

Luke:
Theo needed stitches for his wound at the back of his head. A little bit serious but nothing you can't laugh away with some funny jokes the doctor has said as he started to stitch up Theo's head. The little boy was being strong and didn't start crying again. "Well just make sure his senses are ok." The nurse said as the doctor talked to Theo. "You may wanna look after your husband though." She ended the conversation and focused on Theo and the doc. You got up and left them alone. Luke was waiting in front of the room sitting on the floor. "How's he doing?" He asked. "Great. He got his head stitched up and now their just checking to make sure nothing else happened during the fall." "I was so stupid Y/N. I should have made sure he wasn't standing behind me but I just walked backwards without looking and pushed him down the stairs. So many worse things could have happened because I was not being careful enough. I suck at being a dad." You sat down next to him on the floor. "How could you look behind you carrying a big, heavy wardrobe? It's not possible. Theo should know to be more careful please don't blame yourself for something that wasn't you fault, ok?" He nodded. "Ok now let's go home. My feet are dying. I need my bed right now." Luke laughed and git up. "We're in a hospital it's not like there are no beds here." He helped you up. "Ha ha. Luke really funny."

Michael:
You didn't think it was necessary to go to the hospital so you just check in at your local doctor. Michael was quick to react and pulled Dustin's hand away instantly. He only had first degree burns on three fingers of his right hand. An hour later you were all able to go back home. Dustin and Summer were watching TV while you helped Michael cook something for lunch. "I suck at being a dad." He said out of nowhere. "My son burned his hand because I am an stupid idiot." You stopped what you were doing and hugged him from behind. "No baby. You are the most amazing dad that u could have wished for my children to have. Didn't you listen to what the doctor said? Only because you reacted so quick, pulled his hand away and cooled it down instantly it isn't any worse." He turned around. "But I feel like this would have never happened if it was you cooking with them." You chuckled. "Oh are you kidding me? The reason why I like to cook by myself is because I know that if the twins where here something would go wrong every day." He kissed you. "Way to make me feel better again." "Thanks I thinks that the reason you married me." You hugged him again. "Nah, I married you because of the good food you can cook. So hurry up. We're hungry." You let him go and slightly hit his chest. A little smile noticeable in both your faces.