Paparazzi 4/4

Happy Sunday. I know I'm a bit late to update but I basically JUST bought my tickets for SOUNDS LIVE FEELS LIVE in MUNICH May 16th! I'm really really happy.
I hope you like this. It's something else than the usual stuff.
This is not edited.

Calum:
You tried your hardest to keep all three siblings from the paparazzi but since you had Lukas it all became harder. Usually each one of you took one of the siblings but with Lukas being the third child it wasn't that easy. Today was Saturday which meant it was grocery shopping day. Usually it was just you and one of the children going but today everyone wanted to go. There you stood with a full cart and four toddlers one worse than the other. "Calum would you please stop now! You're worse than the children!" But he continued. You checked out and wanted to walk out of the mall until you were stopped by at least 15 if not more paparazzi waiting outside. Calum was back to adult within less than a second. Ben instantly climbed up into Cal's arms and Darcy walked close next to you. Lukas though walked straight out of the mall. You hurried behind him but what you saw was the cutest thing ever. Lukas stood there and shook everyone's hand and said "hey" to every single paparazzi standing there. "This my Dada." He said and pointed at Calum who was shocked but even more fascinated by how calm everyone was. You walked with Darcy ahead. "Lukas we gotta go." You said. He turned to the mainly men. "Bye bye!" He waved at the paparazzi. They surprisingly left you alone when getting into the car. Later that night you saw a picture of Lukas on the news naming him the best raised child of a celebrity ever which made you really proud.

Ash:
You were out in the park with Ash and the girls since he's finally home from your and its his first day off. The girls were playing on the playground while Ash and you sat on a bench opposite the sand box where Lilian was currently in. Every now and then you took a side glimpse on Jas and Brook playing on the slide and the swing. You cuddled close to Ash and talked about tour and about what happened while he was gone when suddenly Jas came running over agitated and hid behind you two. "Babe what's wrong? Are you playing a game of hide and seek?" You looked over to the other girls but neither of them counted but watch a crowd of people with cameras take photos of them. You both instantly got up and Ash picked Jas because she was too scared of them men to move. "Brooklyn, Lilian would you please come over here." You watched Ashton looking for a second exit of the park while waiting for the girls to join you. He moved closer to you. "Babe, there is no second exit that we could use to get to our car. We have to use the main exit and walk through the paparazzi. I'm sorry." You picked Brooklyn up and Lilian took Ashton's free hand. "That's ok love. You just make sure Jas is fine. I don't think Brook and Lili care too much about all people and cameras." He nodded and handed Brooklyn over to you so he could concentrate on Jas. You let him walk ahead and made your way through the crowd which parted really quick to be fair as soon as they saw that you wanted to pass. "I'm sorry guys but the girls aren't too keen about all the picture taking." Ashton said and put Jas in the car while you put the other two inside. You both waved to the mostly men one more time sat inside the car yourself and drove off.

Luke:
Luke opened the door to Liz's place and walked out. "Thanks again for keeping Liam." You said while Luke put Theo in the car. "It's ok honey. You take Theo to the doctors. You don't need to hurry Liam will be fine." You hugged Liz and waved goodbye to Liam who was already into his game with Andy. Luke already waited for you in the car with Theo who wasn't feeling well. His temperature was really high and he had to throw up all night. Minutes later you arrived at the doctors. Luke parked the car and you all three went inside. It didn't take long until the doctor checked up on the little boy and gave home some medicine so he would feel better in no time. You thanked the man and walked towards the car. "Daddy can we stop to get ice cr-" Theo wanted to finish the sentence but couldn't because out of no where paparazzi popped up and mobbed the three of you. "Hey could you please be careful." You said while trying to keep close to Luke who was carrying Theo but the paparazzi got even closer. Theo looked at you and you saw his eyes tearing up and tears roll down his cheeks. "Mummy!" Theo screamed and made grabby hands towards you. "Hey!" Luke screamed and some of the paparazzi bagged away a few steps. You arrived at your car and Luke put Theo inside and turned around to face the paparazzi again. "My son is sick! He is feeling really bad and the last thing he needs is a crowd of paparazzi terrorising him." Luke was loud but he didn't scream. He looked at every single one of them. "Thank you for understanding. Would you please clear the way so we can drive back home." He turned around sat into the car and turned the car on. "I hate this." He said and drove back to Liz' place.

Michael: *his POV*
It was our weekly "Daddy and Kids fun day" and it was Dustin's choice where we would be going today. I took the car keys kissed Y/N goodbye and walked out with the kids. "Daddy can we go to trampoline world?" I looked at him a bit confused. "Tell me more." Dustin and Summer started to jump around in front of me and explained  that it was a big room with trampolines all over the floor and the walls so you could jump around. It wasn't what I was expecting but the kids wanted it so we did it. Surprisingly it was really fun. For more than three hours we jumped around with a few breaks every now and then. Suddenly I head something clicking. I looked around to find paparazzi standing there behind a glass wall. Dustin and Summer came over to me and I was about go to the paparazzi to tell them to piss off when Dustin stopped me. "No daddy. Leave them alone. Who cares if they are watching us. It's our day today and nothing will kill the mood. Let's show them the trampoline talent the Clifford's have in their blood." He said enthusiastically. I looked back at the paparazzi again but decided to go back to jumping on the trampolines with my children. Another two hours later when we decided to go home we put our shoes back on. We walked towards the door. To find the paparazzi still there. Summer looked at me. "Just walk past them daddy and ignore it. Don't freak out on them. We had an amazing day and even those people couldn't kill the mood." We walked outside to the car. They were taking photos but I couldn't think of anything else but how my children became so mature.