Another Story

If you guys just finished this story make sure to go check out my original. With the main character that I based Mr. V from. Thanks if you pop over and give a few critical thoughts. Its not that long, just 15-16 chapters.

I have a original. Please I ask of you to pop over and criticize it. Its called Talking to Strangers. The protagonist is alot alot like Mr. V from here. Thats where I got Mr.V from they both have a security business call Blood Syn. Have the scar and the hair Mobsters.  So If you liked Mr. V/ Victoria then you'll like Tormento/Trick.

My name is Trick Tormento. I own one of the best Security companies that the United States and Soviet Union can buy.

But my respect and  power came from other things...mostly bad in the eyes of society. A monster of a mobster. Merciless. Although most of it is true,much of it is exaggerated. I am not merciless, mercy is demise and trust me when I say I give much of that. Fear gives power and power gives respect. I am wanted in over 3 countries as  'a dangerous man in his 40's'.

I am not that.

I'm 19 years old and A Very Very Dangerous Woman...few bodies know that...most think Im The one that inspired the devil, a madman that should be tamed, someone everyone should fear. Someone that is to be alone and kept away from. A disgusting freak that kills for fun and should be put to a stop. I am use to having people try to kill me and me killing them.

But he...he fucked me all up.

^^^

Mature Content.

Don't read if you don't like how reality is with Traffickings, Murders, Drugs and Gory scenes. My main Original. Please give a chance at least.

Blood Syn Series
Book #1