6] That Was Close...Too Close.

He looked down a bit and up again. Thats when I realized how close we were. He looked at my eyes and Smirked. "Well Im not sure, old and Mister are the right words for you." He teased. 

Shit.

My secret's gonna get discovered by a stupid clown...If it wasn't for that miracle god sent me.

The gun hit so hard It nearly nocked me out without touching me. "Holy Crap Jason Thank God or My Friend Down below or who ever brought you back from the dead that you came." I muttered lowly under by breath.

I looked down at the unconscious joker and let out a sigh of relief. That was close...too close. Close enough to feel my certain female features that I hope doesn't make him realize I was a girl.

That would ruin everything. I don't care what he does, I have seen how he treats the female villains here and takes them as a bigger joke than himself.

I want him to see me as a challenge. And then when I beat his ass right before I kill him, maybe i will take my mask off.

"What do  you want me to do with him Boss?" He asked and So many bloody things passed my mind I laughed. Yeah that freaked out Jason.

"Quickly get the needle and inject him, then We hang him in the middle of My Maze." I said and he sprang away. I kneeled down next to him and checked to see if he was alive and sure enough he was.

I would have gotten really mad if he died. I mean imagine how much fun I can have with him!?! God damn it, I sound like him talking to Batman.

Jason came back with the needle and stabbed him in the neck. "Okay so how many boys are still alive?" I asked and he looked around. "Uh...3" he said and My Eyes Widened.

"How many did he kill?" I said and he started counting. "17..." He said and I chuckled. "Well I guess I can say they Died Happy." I said and started laughing.

"Uh sir, I don't think that was such a great way to die." He said and the other two guys came and looked at the joker with wide eyes. They wanted to say something but I stopped them. "Take him to My Maze and Hang Him." I said.

Once they left I continued with Jason. "Well they died smiling, thats way way way better than what you saw the other day." I taunted and he gave a weak smile.

"I Think being made into grated cheese was worse than a slight smile." I said and laughed to my self as he swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded.

"Yes Sir"

<><><>

If the joker has even the slightest thought that I am female I need to crush it. So maybe he thinks Im a girl but He isnt sure because I was all covered up.

"Mike!" I yelled and heard a crash of glass. I smiled at who got scared and dropped the glass. I heard hurried footsteps go up the stairs and then they stopped outside my door.

"Have you caught your breath yet?" I said and then a muffled curse was heard. "Yes sir, you called me?" He said trying to hide his heavy breath.

"Come in I need to talk to you." I said and heard a quick prayer and then the door opened. "Yes Sir" he said and I stood up. The only light in the office was the desk lamp.

He stood there as I walked up to him. "How tall are you?" I asked him and he gulped down. "Uh, 5'11" he said and I nodded. "Okay so here is the thing, joker is down there." I said and he just stood there.