3] Well I dont...Love Anyone

"So how Have you been?" I asked him and he straightened his tie. "Horrible...The Joker escaped again. I thought they had him in high security. I might need you to make me a few more gadgets." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah ill get them to you in a few days...for a good guy, you shouldn't be making business with someone like me. Im just as bad as That stupid clown" i said and he glared at me. "The difference is I don't  have to deal with you...thank god for that." He muttered the last part and I smiled and licked the scar on my lip.

"So you're in the city...why?" He asked and I chuckled. "Just thought I pass by...since Gambol died the dealers don't work here any more." I said and He nodded. "You Know because of that stupid Clown you call a nemesis." I said and he glared at me once again.

"He isn't stupid...he has killed many people and very cleverly, Unfortunately" He started. " Yeah this city should be really scared..." I said sarcastically.

"I have No Idea what Joker is gonna do...I just wanna be In peace. I tried to leave for a while but then this new guy called bane came and well...here I am. I even sometimes hope I die in a battle or something but no. Im too fun to kill." He said and I chuckled.

"I could arrange that..."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(Joker's POV)

Me and some henchmen dressed up as Penguin's henchmen and got 'Arrested' by my other Henchmen. We are currently in a 'Locked' cell in the police station.

"What were they doing?" A officer asked. Chuckles stood in the uniform and answered. "They were counting stolen money...Have it right here." He said and lifted up a sack.

The officer looked over at us...I sat with my head in my knees hiding my face as the cell doors opened. "Lets get you guys in the Night Cells." He said. "Take the money to the back..." He said

"Yeah Um I lost the Key." Chuckles said and I bit my tongue, holding in a laugh. "Here use mine." He said giving him the keys when the other henchmen in uniforms came and took us out of the cell.

I had a hoodie on that hid my warpaint perfectly. We walked and before we would split up the officer spoke up. "Stand up straight buddy." He said and walked past me. I chuckled and he froze. He started reaching for his gun but I flipped my blade out and put it to his throat. Coffee was spilled and all the sleepy officers choked on their donuts. I licked my scars and smiled.

I started to cackle as they fumbled for their guns. Chuckles and the henchmen went to the back while I played with the officers. "Well well well...Isn't This a surprise?" I said grabbing the guys taser. "Joker let him go you're surrounded...and in a police station." He said smacking my lips and I laughed.

"Cant you People get a hint? You know its never uh, straight forward with me." I said walking to the wall with switches. I saw my henchmen start coming out with my guns. "Just listen to uh, me" I said when they saw all the guns no match for theirs.

Dopey handed me a grenade and I smiled. "Lets not blow things out of proportion." I pulled the ring off the grenade and threw it at them. They all ducked and I sliced the guys throat and tasered the box with switches causing all the lights to go out.

I started laughing as I heard them fumble for cover. I walked to the back of the room putting the gas mask on to protect me from the gas of the grenade. I heard them getting light headed and start
To laugh.

The rest of my henchmen came and I saw grumpy come. "There all out...the trucks are outside." He said and I chuckled as they started loading the trucks up. I filled up my pockets with knives and my gun. I walked out passing all the laughing cops.