2] Harleen...Harley

"Okay Ladies fight!"

I lifted my fist up and dodge the fist the kid aimed at me.

The Joker looked at us fight with a uninteresting look. We were the last pair...who ever won this round will live.

He would snicker every time a hard blow was given. I think he eventually got bored of seeing the guy try to hit me. Thats when he fell on me. His brain blown out onto my shirt. I stood up wiping it off a bit disgusted and looked at the other wide eyed fearful guys.

NAhh Ive seen worse.

And I don't think the joker liked my lack of fear.

"He was to weak any ways..." He said jumping off the crate and blowing the gun barrel. He walked over to me and slipped his blade out. He smacked his lips and eyed me up. Seeing if I was worth keeping.

"Whats your uh, name?" He asked and I answered.

"Jonathan"

"Were did you learn to uh, ya know fight?" He said and narrowed his eyes at me. "I use to street fight in my Tow-"I said and he placed the blade to my throat. My mind raced threw what my boss had told me, he likes chaos and fear. Show fear and loyalty.

I wasn't really scared of him. He cant be as bad as the boss...Right? But I didn't really need to fake fear since he was a clown with a gun and a knife. Ehh a clown...

Yeah childhood nightmares...

"Okay then Boys...follow Chuckles and don't bother telling me your name. Ill call you what you remind me of and that will be your name." He said and took the blade away and I let out a breath.

I walked over to the so called Chuckles. I looked down at the floor and saw all the dead bodies. There were more than 50 guys here and now there are only 12 left. Thats a close second to the most I have seen die one by one in less than a hour.

"On Tuesday morning we will have a mission. See you then" he sang and laughed leaving the warehouse. His laugh still echoed in my ears. I really hope this clown isn't like the boss. That would just be horrible.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(Victory's POV)

"Okay so what are Jokers motives?" I asked jason and he looked up from the papers. I licked my scar at my lip a bit  as he looked for a answer. "Well I do know that he once told batman he didn't want to kill him. He said he would have to go back to ripping off mafia members and that he was more fun." Jason said and I rolled my eyes.

"Does he have any back ground family or loved ones?" I asked as he searched the stolen asylum papers. Doctors these days are so stupid. They cant figure anything out from him. I bet I would figure him out...it takes one to know one.

"No...I think his uhm, 'girlfriend' is Harleen Quinzel A.K.A Harley Quinn. She is another criminal dressed as a jester. She was Joker's Doctor, she then got seduced by him and got a really bad case of Stockholm Syndrome. Thats basically the closest there is. No back story or aliases. Well except the ones I told you about his scars but Im guessing those are fake." He said and I nodded.

His scars made me want to touch mine. They looked a lot like the one stretching across my stomach and the one on my face. Except his was a smile and mine ran from my left eyebrow to my right bottom lip. I touched the scar inside my cheek with my tongue and smiled. Its funny...I make up a lot of stories about them too, I don't even exactly remember how I got them.

"Harley Quinn...do you have a picture?" I asked and he nodded handing me the two pictures, one of a blond with pony tails in a jester outfit with make up and the same one without the getup.