24]What Do You Like?...Action

I found some sweat pants and a shirt to stay in at my houseish mansion. I was cleaning the gun I had bought yesterday and I loaded it.

Thats when I heard something crack. I stood up putting the gun strap on my shoulder and the gun on my hip. I walked towards the living room as I heard more footstep.

I was then pinned against the wall by my gun and I kicked off who ever that was and aimed the gun at him.

"You certainly aren't a morning person now are ya?" He said and I let out a annoyed grunt. " would it kill you to have manners and Knock?" I said walking to the Fireplace and placing the gun above it.

"So how did it go?" He asked smacking his lips. "Well I lost my hand" i said and his eyes darted to my hand and he laughed. "Did you even plan out how I was going to survive that fall?" I asked.

"No but it worked out pretty well..." He said and chuckled to himself. He plopped down on the coach and put his feet up on the table.

"Yeah get comfortable, you did buy this house with my money anyways." I said standing before him pushing his feet off the table.

"So I got Lunch with Bruce and I need chuckles to come over." I said and he switched his gaze to my face. "When?" He asked and I looked at the time.

"12:00 when sane humans normaly eat lunch." I stated and he stood up. "Okay toots...just don't get to touchy." He said and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Uhm okay..."

---

"I don't like this...It makes me look like a bride." I said once I put the white jacket on. "Its fine now go before your late." Joker said pushing me out.

"Are you going to do something today?" I asked so I came prepared with a blade or two. "Just going to make a withdraw from the bank." He said and I turned to him.

"Don't rob my bank...wait...go ahead I have it insured."  I said and got the now white phone and put it in my pocket along with my sharpest blade.

I heard wheels go up my drive way and stop we both looked out the window and I scoffed. "Looks Like Bruce Wayne has a Batmobile of his own." I said and laughed.

"What do you mean?" He asked and I pointed at the gray Lamborghini. "That Lamborghini is a 'Murciélago' which means Bat...so its Basically a BatMobile."  I said and looked around the house.

"Don't touch anything." I Said to him and left the Front door. "Good afternoon Miss Victoria, your looking beautiful today." Bruce said walking up to me. "Call me V and right back at you." I said smiling.

"Nice home you got here." He said once we got in the car. "My Friend bought it...before I came I told him to get me started" I said as he nodded.

He drove in silence as we went into the city and up a tower like restaurant. The walls were glass and looked over the city. "Hm...this reminds me when I was thrown of your building." I said looking out the glass wall. "Sorry I didnt think-" he started and I laughed.

"Its fine it was just a fall...ive fallen off of hundreds of things...and half were bigger than that tower." I said and he smiled assuringly at me.

After we ordered, well mostly him since I didn't know what most of the things on the menu were, he turned to me and I just gave Him a small smile.

He started talking about His company Wayne Enterprises. He had so much companies it almost put me to shame.

"Well like you know my company is BloodSyn Security...I started it when I was 15 by helping homeowners put security. I use to do crime and was good at it. So I would tell them how I would sneek in and how...then help them like that."