6 - She's Vicious

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

Matt was driving him and Roxy back to campus in Roxy's BMW sports car; there was no way he was going to let her drive like the maniac she was. He occasionally looked over at her, wondering when would be a good time to actually ask her what had happened at La Serre.

Truth be told, it wasn't actually that big a deal, but considering the fact that Roxy was someone who would never back down, it was. It may have also had something to do with the greige miniskirt she paired with black leather ankle boots that made her legs look ever nicer than usual, but Matt wasn't going to accept that.

"Roxy what happened back there?" He asked, carefully. They were at a stop light just then, making it easier to focus on her so she wouldn't lie.

Roxy looked down at her wrists, toying with her gold Cartier bracelets, before looking back up at him. "Let's just say, I'm not the most loved person in the Persian community,"

"Why's that?" He asked immediately, despite the fact that he knew he was outstepping his boundaries. He didn't care anymore. His need to know this mysterious girl heightened, he wanted to know every single thing about her that others deemed irrelevant.

She shrugged, a lock of dark hair falling in her tan face, "I'm too westernized according to them. I understand Persian perfectly, but I'm not fluent and I definitely can't read or write it. Also the fact that I've dated many boys who aren't Persian doesn't exactly make me desirable. It's not like the other girls in my community never have, it's just that they're really good at keeping up appearances,"

Matt felt bad for the beautiful girl, but his heart couldn't help but skip a beat when he heard that the Middle Eastern beauty did date boys who didn't belong to her community. He wasn't oblivious to the fact that Persians almost never got involved with non-Persians, so his heart was overjoyed at all the possibilities it was open to.

"Oh," He replied softly, "That must suck,"

Roxy nodded, swallowing back a lump that sat in her throat. She ducked her head down, so her hair would cover her face, "The signal's green Mattieu,"

Matt simply clenched his jaw and stepped on the pedal, knowing immediately that she had put her guard back up.

* * *

Angie was fast asleep on sheets that felt foreign to her, yet for some reason she could feel the smile on her face the second she woke up. It was 6:45 am, which usually accounted towards a cranky Capello sister, but after last night's achievements, she had no reason to be. She was wrapped around a body that gym commercials were made of, and when she looked at the boy's face, she knew she had finally hit the jackpot.

Rob Caracci was the apple of her eye for as long as she could remember. She had always found him attractive, even before he hit puberty, and she knew they were a match made in heaven. They were both Italian, both Catholic, and the fact that their Nonnas were best friends didn't hurt. She had planned this much in advance, though she hadn't gotten an opportunity to go through with it up until last night. She was pleased though, because she did have proof of Rob lusting after her.

Carefully, she swung her legs out of the plush queen sized bed so as to not wake Rob up and walked to the front of the room, quietly dismantling the GoPro from the top of the dresser where it was carefully hidden by a picture frame of Rob and Katy. Angie immediately scowled at the sight of the picture and picked up a black sharpie that was lying on the dresser and marked a large X on Katy's face before getting dressed and leaving.