4i - Versace, Versace

The cast list is officially updated! None of the characters are going to change, with the exception of Johnny, or he may be completely written off. I don't edit, I plan on doing that when I'm done with the story. 

It didn't take long for the rumors to begin. In fact, by the time Matt had a free lesson in third period the eccentricity of the hearsay had reached a point to where Matt could have sworn he heard someone whisper "I heard they're together and Matt's going to go to Brown to be the perfect man for Roxy,"

What does that even mean?

He entered the empty classroom, and after a minute or so Veronica peeked in before entering and greeting him with a smile.

Matt had quite enjoyed Veronica's company over his few weeks at Sacred Heart. She was far more level headed than the twins, and overall seemed like someone Matt would have befriended back home in New York.

"Hey Ronnie," He greeted her warmly. Matt was quite fond of the girl, in a little sister kind of way. "How has your day gone?"

"It couldn't have gone much worse than yours," She replied, teasing him, "So, tell me, what happened with you and Roxy in the weekend?"

So Matt began to recount the story to Veronica, making her promise she wouldn't tell anyone other than their friends. By the end of the story, her eyebrows were so high up Matt wondered if they would disappear up her scalp and she had a smile that vaguely resembled the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"Did anything happen between you and Roxy then?"

"What? No," Matt frowned, "We both dared each other to kiss random strangers, according to her,"

"You mean you didn't remember?" Ronnie asked, sort of confused, "I thought she was the one who was completely hammered,"

"Well yeah, she was, but everything's kind of hazy," Matt admitted.

"Right," Ronnie replied and there was an awkward pause, "Well, I think what Roxy really needs is a friend, and maybe you can be that for her,"

"Maybe," He agreed, "Ronnie, why did you stop being friends with Roxy those years back? I see you with the twins, and you just don't-"

"-fit in," She completed for him, before reaching for her nape, "Yeah, I know. It's a long story Matt. One for another day,"

Matt understood she wanted to change the topic and accepted that. If she didn't want to tell Matt, that was quite alright.

"Aren't there any cool parties here?"

"Always. Katy and Roxy are known for their crazy parties," Ronnie informed him, "Katy throws parties often, but Roxy's parties are generally for huge events, especially her birthday,"

"Of course," Matt snorted, "It's all about Roxy isn't it,"

"She can afford it," Veronica shrugged, "Plus, everyone knows better than to not go to Roxy's parties, even though everyone hates her,"

"I thought everyone envies her," Matt said, getting even more confused.

"Sort of, it's very confusing, I know," Ronnie began, in an attempt to explain it to Matt, "Everyone wants to be her, but at the same time everyone despises her. Even though all the guys wouldn't mind sleeping with her, they wouldn't want to be in it for the long haul,"

"Who all has she slept with then?" Matt asked, feeling his inner gossipy middle aged lady come out.

"She doesn't sleep with anyone at school, she's known to be quite the slut over at Brown,"