4ii - Versace, Versace

Matt wasn't sure of what happened to Roxy. He understood that she was probably upset about someone else knowing that she was on the verge of failing the year, but he thought after spending the weekend together and breaking down the walls she put back up in Bio class. A part of him also felt sorry for the girl and was wondering if he should offer to tutor her, when a bright neon flyer was shoved into his hands.

It was Roxy's best friend, Katy. She was by no means as beautiful as Roxy, and didn't have her sophistication either. Katy was so very cute, and she looked so sweet that Matt just wanted to hug her an pinch her cheeks, no matter how strange it sounded. She was probably one of the shortest people in the entire grade, which would've automatically caused people to mistake her for a freshmen if it weren't for her hourglass figure. The girl put Kim Kardashian to shame.

"Hey, Matt, right?" She smiled, super bright, "I'm throwing a party tonight, and the entire Junior and Senior grades are invited. Hope you can make it!"

Without waiting for a reply, she walked over to the next person, offering them a similar neon flyer. Matt skimmed through the flyer, taking note of the address, before realizing it was at Roxy's suite.

Unfortunately for Matt, since biology was on the other end of school from the cafeteria, by the time he had collected his things and left Ms. Lowland's class, the bell had rung for class. He saw the twins by the locker and approached them after seeing they too had neon flyers in their hands, and couldn't help but eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Jesus Christ, Gabi," He could hear Angie cry out exasperatedly, "Do you want to be a complete loser and just sit on the couch at parties? You might as well not go, it's not like any of the guys are gonna notice you,"

"Angie stop it," He could hear her reply quietly, "I try, okay?"

"Hey guys," he greeted them, hoping to simmer down their tension for the time being, "What's up with you two?"

"Nothing, Gabi's just coming for the party tonight even though she's going to be a loner as usual," Angie replied, rolling her eyes.

"Well, I don't really know people very well just yet so why don't you come with me tonight Gabi?" Matt offered, mostly out of pity for the girl.

"Oh sure," She smiled back sweetly, but Matt didn't miss the smug look she shot at her sister and the death glare she received back.

* * *

Matt and Gabi arrived at Roxy and Katy's suite a couple hours later than the flyer stated the party started, Gabi said the two girl's Middle Eastern/South Asian roots meant that they were late for everything, even their own parties. She was dressed in a tiny dress which prompted a couple of guys to check her out, but in all honesty, she was not much more than an eight.

When they entered, he understood what the petite girl meant, seeing as how the party was pumping with Migos and Drake's "Versace" blasting on the speakers, but it definitely couldn't be considered to have been in full swing. Not yet, anyway.

The first person who caught his eye was the Persian beauty who he couldn't get out of his mind. She was in a pair of dark, shiny, latex pants and a tiny white top that covered almost nothing. The outfit would have looked ridiculous on anyone else, but on her it was pure sophistication. He noticed her checking him out, but didn't do anything about it seeing as how he was doing the same just a few seconds ago. She smiled at him, and she gave him a small smile before noticing his arm around Gabi's shoulders and her initial gaze turned into a deathly smolder.

"Just wait here a second," He told Gabi, "I'll go get us a drink,"

And he was going to get her a drink. But first, he needed to speak to Roxy. He pushed through a few people and reached the table near the drinks where Roxy ad been initially, but she wasn't there now. He looked around confusedly, and saw Roxy talking to Gabi, clearly sizing her up in typical mean girl fashion, and he could literally see how insecure the girl felt. He could see how Gabi's face fell and how she was barely looking up from the floor. This wasn't okay, whatever Roxy was doing to her was bullying, it wasn't right.

Then, Roxy bent down to whisper something in her ear, and the next thing Matt knew, Gabi was tearing up before cursing at Roxy and leaving. The curse didn't faze her though, she just laughed it off. Roxy caught his stare and raised her red solo cup to him, as if to toast to Gabi's departure before downing the contents of it in one go.

She then proceeded to mouth the words to the song teasingly at Matt: This is a gated community, please get the fuck off the property.

If Matt thought that Roxy was misunderstood before, he definitely thought she was a psychopath now.

Hi everyone, sorry for the super long break! I've been busy with uni applications and I was actually supposed to be writing my personal statement right now (I'm so overdue), but I figured I would update.

I understand that this chapter is short but it was just the second part to the previous one, the next one will be longer and will come around sooner!

xxNina