"You seem distracted." Mom sat down across me, her keen eyes observing every move I make.

"Mom please, don't give me that psycho mumbo jumbo. I wanna have a normal conversation with my mother not with a psychiatrist." I replied as I make myself a sandwich that was peanut butter free. "Trust me, when the time comes and I want to talk to a psychiatrist, you will be the first person I'll call."

Mom laughed, "Fine. I won't force you to talk but if there's something you want to talk about. You can always talk to mom, okay?"

I smiled and nodded. She kissed my forehead and went to work. I turned on the TV and sat on the sofa, a second bowl of cereal in my hand when the doorbell rang.

"Hey."

Jungkook unexpectedly showed up at my door step, dressed handsomely. His fashion was on point with the sunglasses and all that shit while I was still in my pajamas with my hair springing up everywhere. What am I doing with my life?

Hurriedly, I tried to flatten my hair out and covered my bare face. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to say that I.." Jungkook took his sunglasses off , noticing my amusing morning get up. He started to judge you from head to toe, "Why did I agree to date a girl like you?"

I frowned at him, my mood quickly becoming grave, "You say that like I'm happy to date you."

"I'm gonna pretend that I didn't hear you say that." He grimaced at me, "Anyway, I'll give you fifteen minutes to get ready."

"Are you saying sorry or are you bossing me around again?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Leave or I'm going to report you as a sex offender."

He didn't move. His face was like a stone tablet, stoic. I was closing the door to his handsome face when he stopped me, "I wanna make it up to you. You know because the other day I kinda got, uhm, carried away."

Shit. He looks so pitiful. He's doing this on purpose, you know he is Mara. He's just undoing as your mom calls it. Don't you dare fall for the fuckboy moves!

But he looks so sincere. Ugh. "Fine. Wait for me outside. And I will take my time."

I was going crazy, running back and forth in my room, trying to find a decent outfit because I'm clearly not giving Jungkook another opportunity to insult me again. I decided to go with a plain white V-neck shirt underneath a washed out denim jacket and black shorts. I put my hair up in a messy braid to compliment the choker around my neck.

Jungkook impatiently began to send me texts, telling me to hurry up but I ignored him. The boy is clearly impatient and if he continues this, I might just enjoy teasing him. I came to meet him outside with minimal make up on. He wouldn't care anyway if I had a bit of lip gloss or fake lashes as big as a butterfly's wing.

I didn't find Jungkook outside but a silver car was parked in front our yard. The windows were rolled down and Jungkook opened the door for me.

"You have a car?" I asked him as soon as I buckled my seatbelt.

"I have everything." Jungkook said obnoxiously as he pushed a button and started to drive off.

I rolled my eyes at him. I'm going to fucking die before I finally have a chance to date Yoongi. I just hope Jimin is not this bad. Obviously, he's not but I'm hoping prayers could help me.