Earth and Star

Your eyes glistening amongst the dark
Where the star, traveling through the distance, captured warmth through the cold void.
An ambiance declaring loneliness, dispair and hopelessness, all the while retreiving subtle energy that only time can restrain.

Light years away from our encounter, awaiting your arrival, only prayer and desire were the last hope as it was diminishing like fire melting the wax to its expiration.
Contemplating dispair, all wishes began to flee like frighten birds in the midst of peace.
Searching and pondering on wrong clouds did arouse the moment I bestowed.
Like a struck of lightning so unlikely piercing through the lonely heart,
did it sparkle back to life like a deep dream so asleep.
So awake in these state of mind only do the colors brighten like galaxies flashing zooming through the end of the universe, and whats to see, is on the otherside.
A lonely star so perfect and unique, only realizing that eyes have not gazed upon such splendor.
Timeless nights can only remind the ocean of stars left behind, but this star was so radiant and flourishing as if I was submerged in a sea of fire.
Overwhelming a moment so perfectly aligned that our times intertwined.
So these hands seize with kindness and caresses perfect beauty.
Beauty non-existant in the universe as it is of its own.
As if she were the original preciousness that only fractions of her brilliance were scattered across the cosmos, displaying shes a treasure to be found.
Yet, being still, there she stood as if being the first to catch her sight.
We pierced at each others eyes as to never let go.
Her penetrating look never ceased to amaze me, as does the rotating earth around the sun, did I stay creating a new solar system.
So began the revolution, she was the sun of my days and the light to my dark nights, as I was her world being there for her to the end of time.