Nothing Anymore 11/2/09 11:00p.m.

Where the reflected eyes are shown
there is no mirror image of my own.
Everything I want to see is in you, even the unknown.
Only lights spark in the distant colors nor silver nor chrome
yet, it's only the surface, but in the depths flashing lightening is where my eyes roam.
All my imagination is brightened with no blink of gaze hypnotized like an unlifted stone.
I would love to stay where it's just you only when i do not wake to the dream of my heart you hold,
peace is located where it cannot be seen, but is felt through possession loaned.
It is stored from the given to restore and be forgiven and to you I've told,
though you forgot after time has passed and you said I was the first you loved.
Nothing that I see now can prove it, so to you i'm nothing anymore just cold like snow,
you can form me to anything you want inside your mind just rewind through time and delete the love I've shown.
Obviously you don't need me anymore because everything I've got and did for you was just thrown.
You thought of me as a clown always making you laugh, but as stupid as I'd look it was done so your smile could show.
Unto me, the attention that was necessary was not given, but mine was given to you as gifted, your response was slow.
slowly I said everything and say its for a purpose even what meant I did know,
as you witness my soul through my eyes I meant everything I've done as the ice melts in my sight downwards they flow.
Life is only lived once, but how were you my life twice explain this to me. Did I die before I began to moan?
how could you have caused this agony when i made you feel special do you want to torture me before you kill me? or just stop my love to grow?
knowing what was going to happen you did not think again to cease my groan,
but in the end you created this damage stabbing me with the knives of your words to fold,
and crease this line that beholds what you truley demonstrated that left me all alone.

This poem is a combination of a dream and true events.