Struggle 8/9/13 11:25pm

I tire of this feeling
because I know you're not the one.
I sit next to you and am comfortable enough to caress your skin.
The scent of your hair, fragrance of flowers, but I'm not supposed to be the one doing this.
It should be someone else, even though I hate that idea.
I cannot prevent you from making your decisions,
But can help you prevent mistakes and regrets.
It's not love I feel, but care and compassion.
I see beauty so real I can feel and touch, but that's all nothing more.
I try to cross the line, but something holds me back to prevent a worser problem. It's funny how I write these words because you'll never read them. It's hard now how I'm going to handle you getting married with someone else. I think about it because I have to face that and say nothing.
By then, I'm not supposed to feel nothing and I'm trying not to so far.
When a jewel is in your hands and glance what you have studying the brightness, the colors, it's beauty and it's perfection. Then, finding out its not for me because she doesn't complete me.
It's not easy to just put it down getting up and leaving it their to be seen by someone else and them taking it to their advantage.
I wish no guy would hurt you and I wish a guy would treat you as I would, but not many people think like I do. I just want the best for you despite your past and my past. She does deserve that. I will find the one later in the present days.
I'm just waiting for her to be in my way.
I hate that idea of some other guy kissing you. It makes me jealous just thinking of it, but I shouldn't speak against your happiness.
This is my struggle and soon I'll be free from it.