Zaryn backed up, giving a snarl at me.. One that meant he was unhappy about our interference... But he acknowledged the fact it was my wolf. Not me.

Neither brother was present in this fight. It was their wolves as well.

Three wolves moving purely on instinct.

Deacon's head bowed slight, ashamed , as his human side slowly ascended his wolf's mind, taking lead. But his gleaming silver eyes caught Zaryn's, giving him a show of teeth as his lip snarled revealing his sharp blood stained teeth. Both wolves had blood staining their muzzles.

By the time the Alpha and my father reached them, the battle was already broken. It would have been different if they weren't out to kill each other.. We would have let them settle it, allowing them to fight till the other submitted. A female breaking up the fight was an embarrassment to them.... Showing how juvenile the both of them were acting over this entire issue.

My wolf was calm now that the males were safe, so I was able to push through, taking control over our mind... Being in the forefront.. Using my human instinct.

Alpha stood tall, barking at both his males, unhappy with their behavior. Each of the brothers were injured, blood oozing the shredded flesh.

I backed away, a bit embarrassed that my wolf took over for a moment but I shouldn't be because it happens when we feel an emotion too strong for our wolves.

I felt my dad behind me, a rumble sent out in waves, his head nudging me, licking my muzzle in a show of affection, telling me to calm down. Once my wolf realized there would be no other altercations in this moment, I backed slowly, softening my growls as I came to sit on my rump beside my dad.

The Alpha shifted, I looked away out of courtesy. Its normal to see skin... But my father was standing right beside me. I didn't want to be embarrassed.

"Both of you! Shift! Now!!!" Alpha Blake roared at his two sons. His Alpha command could not be ignored... Even I felt an overwhelming feeling to shift even though his command was not for me.

Keeping my head lowered, I could distinctly hear the snapping and shifting of Bones, grunts being rumbled through the air by the brothers as they struggled to take control over themselves. I felt my dad nudge me with his nose, silently telling me to go home.

Retreating slowly, I followed his order and took off around the pack house, away from their eyes and shifted back to my skin. Dipping into the door of the mud room, I donned a robe left out for the females who come home from a run without clothing so there aren't she wolves walking around naked in the pack house.

I ran up to my room, shock still preventing me from feeling any sort of strong emotion right now..

I needed to go to them..

Both of them. It was my only instinct.

What even just happened back there? My mate being overly jealous of me and his brother? My only real friend?? He knows better. We've been this way since childhood... Holding hands when we're upset.. Hugging each other.. Being there for each other..

Zaryn has become something more than just my best friends brother.. He's my mate now. His wolf automatically sees any male touching me that isn't family and on instinct, is ready to take them out. Its competition in his wolf's eyes..

I feel the same way.. But circumstances have me resenting him more than I want to fight for him. Its in my right but not with a pregnant she wolf. It wouldn't be a fair fight since she's unable to shift for nine months.

It would be double manslaughter.

Punishable by banishment or death depending on the pups father... Zaryn.