>Twelve<

This is the dress^^^YAY
This is a shorter and skips to the wedding after a little bit

Happy reading,my loves💋

Blaire
Elizabeth grabbed my hand and yet again ogled my ring. "It's so pretty,Blaire!"

"I know."

"I can't believe he finally did it!"

"Me either."

"Future Mrs. Marco!" I heard Enrique shout from our bedroom.

"Yes,my dear?"

"Come here! I have a surprise for you!"

And you can never guess what it was.

I made my up and the stairs to our bedroom,opening the door and gasping. There were candles lighting up the dark room and outlining a path of red and white rose petals that led to the black silk bed where Enrique lay clad in his tight underwear,surrounded by more petals with a single red rose in his mouth. He smirked at me and wiggled his dark eyebrows,making me giggle.

"Enrique,what is all of this?"

He took out the Rose to speak,throwing it at my feet. Still laying on the bed he spoke,his husky voice caressing my ears. "sono così felice. Non vedo l'ora di sposarti. So già cosa farò a voi la nostra prima notte di nozze." (Translation://I'm so happy. I can't wait to marry you. I already know what I'll do to you on our wedding night).

"I always found it so sexy when you spoke in Italian to me." I smiled. He got off the bed and picked me up,throwing me onto the sheets and climbing on top of me.

"You're not getting much sleep tonight,love." He said.

"I thought so."

_______________

(A/N:Skip to the wedding YAY)

Enrique
It was the day. The day that I would give myself away to Blaire and we would be joined as husband and wife. Oh,God, I was nervous. More nervous then when I had asked her to do this! I stood at the alter next to Marcus.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Not in the slightest." I replied

"Excellent. I'll go get her." He said,walking out the doors.

I let out the breath I was holding,straightening my bow tie. She loved bow ties. I hated them,but I wore it for her. The music started and everyone turned. Sophia walked down with her flower basket followed by Bree and her boyfriend,Caid,then by Natasha and her husband,Brent,and then Nina and Marcus. Everyone stood and I straightened my stance. The double doors opened to reveal an absolutely ravishing Blaire. Her make up was light,her hair curled to perfection,holding a bouquet of red roses. She approached me slowly,looking down at times,but still somewhere holding my gaze. She was so beautiful. When she reached me,I held out my hand and she took it,walking up the stairs to face me.

"Dearly beloved,we are gathered here today,in the sight of our Lord,to witness this beautiful couple's love and promise to be together in holy matrimony."Oh,God,could this dude's voice be any less annoying? Could talk a little bit faster?! I wanna get married not listen to your boring speech. "What exactly is love?" Can we just skip to the rings?! No. Blaire wanted a real wedding and that's what I'm going to give her. I was going to do anything she asked. I was whooped. Bad. I can't wait to take her away on our honeymoon. She's going to love it."Enrique.." I heard someone call.

"Hm?" I looked around.

"The rings." The priest whispered.

"Oh! Yeah. Ky?" I looked over at the little five year old boy that was Matt and Cassie's son. He bounded up the steps with the two rings,smiling like he was the one getting married. We took the rings and the priest pointed to me to go first.

"Blaire. That name has been in my mind for so long. Ever since I first saw you I knew there was something about you. Not just that you were a amazing fighter,but an amazing person. I'll love you till the end of time,my love,and I promise to try my best to make you happy. I want nothing more than a life with you and for our children to grow up knowing how amazing their mother truly is. You've been the light of my life when all my life was darkness. You saved me from myself and for that I am eternally grateful. I love you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I said,slipping the ring into her finger.

"Enrique,I thought at first that you were a rich and peppy man and then later thought you were the greatest friend. After you left for three years you were al, I could think about. I tried to move on,but nothing would suffice so I buried myself in my work so that I wouldn't think about you, but it never worked. I always thought about you and I didn't know why. That night when I saw you, all those feelings that I bottled up came rushing out. Every tear that I refused to shed for you came like a waterfall. I had forgotten how it felt to be completely in love with someone. I know now how important you are to me. I promise to be here with you through everything you face. I love you."

I was smiling so big. I was the happiest man alive. I looked at the priest and he was grinning. "Enrique,do you take Blaire as your wedded wife,in sickness and in health?"

"I do." I pronounced.

"And do you,Blaire,ta-"

"I do. Trust me." She smiled,looking from him to me.

"Well,alrighty then. Enrique,you may kiss your very lovely bride." Watch it,pal. She's mine.

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her,but before I could I heard gun shots and women screaming. I looked to Blaire who had suddenly gasped. She looked at me with wide eyes and looked at her mid section that was covered in blood.

"Blaire!"

_________

😭😭😭😭
The agony