>Nine<

I started writing this the scond I finished Eight😂I absolutely LOVE this chapter. Marcus comes in a lot

Happy Reading,my Loves💋

Blaire
The first thing I remeber was how amazing Enrique's skin felt on mine,but after that it was a total blur. I had no idea why I woke up in a hospital bed,strapped down no less. I screamed for help and a man with blonde hair and brown eyes rushed in and untied me from the bed.

"I will get the King. Stay here please."

I did as he asked and in a matter of minutes Enriquevs handsome face came into view. "Oh,my love! I was so worried about you!"

I looked at him,puzzled. "Why am I here? Did I pass out?"

He sighed. "We have some things to talk about,Blaire." He sat down and took my hand.

"Okay."

"You're father...he was a genius,but at the same time he was so stupid. He made a robotic chip that is inserted at the back of the neck. This chip...it has the knowledge of every martial arts move ever created. Every fight stance,punch,kick..everything is in that chip."

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked,confused.

"Because he created that chip and put it in you. When you activate the chip the closest person in proximity to the chip gets targeted and killed."

"Did I...kill anyone?"

"No,baby. I accidentally touched your neck and activated the chip and you targeted me,but luckily Mason showed up with some men to sedate you." He said,nodding to the blonde man. "Don't worry,baby,we'll try to teach you to control your...powers."

"How do you know all this?"

He hesitated. "Your father sold you to my father,Antonio. When he found out about your...condition he wanted to kill you,but I persuaded him other wise. I've been watching over you for some time,Blaire. Don't take this the wrong way,baby,but you're very dangerous and need to learn to control your chip. I know you can do it;you have a strong will."

"I'm...dangerous?" I whispered.

"Only with an activated chip." I looked down at my hands and began to cry. I had targeted and tried to kill Enrique;the man I loved more than anyone. My father sold me because he didn't want me;because I was dangerous. "Oh,no. Oh,love,don't cry. I still love you. Everything will be alright." He said,wiping away my tears,but I knew better. It was never going to be alright as long as I had this thing inside of me.

"Can you take it out?" I asked him.

"Unfortunately,the surgery to take it out is far too life threatening to you." Mason said,sighing. "I'm sorry,Your Majesty."

"You need to be able to activate at will and only on certain people. It won't be easy and you'll have to work at it."

"I understand."

"Then let's get ready to kick some âšš."

_____________

Blaire
"Just don't kill me,please."

"Don't worry." I said. "I've been working on this for a month now."

"Okay." Marcus said,holding his hands over his crotch.

"Why are you doing that?"

"Well you've hit it the last 37 times." He complained,standing in between two dummy men.

"I said I was sorry!"

"Yeah well,it still hurts."

"Sorry!"

"Just go!"

I closed my eyes and felt rage take over,activating my chip and targeting the two lifeless dummies. I ran toward the one on the left,kicking it in the chest while decapitating the other with my hands,never touching Marcus...or his crotch. I calmed myself,thinking of Enrique holding me,deactivating my chip and standing before Marcus. It was then that his wife,Nina,came in with a bag of ice.

"We need this?" She asked.

"Not this time." Marcus said,hugging me. "That was awesome! We have to tell Enrique!"

"Tell me what?" Enrique asked,walking into the training room.

"She didn't hit my balls this time!!" He said,clearly very excited about it.

"Too bad." He smiled,wrapping his arms around me,kissing my forehead as he laughed.

Everyone joined in and for the first time I truly felt that I had a family. Even though Marcus was annoying as heck and Nina was a bit of a clean freak I still loved them and thought of them as my family. I never really had one before. My mother died giving birth to me and my father never really was my father. I was raised my my nanny, Joy,a very frightening,but happy old lady who passed away when I was fourteen. From then on I had to fend for myself.

I started making coffee when I was 7,building new coffee machines for new flavors. I was a very smart kid;top in my class when I graduated. When I moved from New York to Texas to start my café,Natasha was the only one that was really there for me when I needed something. Now,I had Enrique,Marcus,Nina,Mason and everyone else in the Mafia Family.

I still run the coffee shop and thanks to Enrique we have 12 locations through out the United States. He always encourages me to go see them some times. I told all the girls that Enrique and I were so in love that I just had to move in with him and that's partly true. I do love Enrique,but it wasn't my choice to move in with him.

Now that I'm learning to control my new found abilities I don't think I'm too dangerous anymore,sure if y make me mad I could still kill you,but I think I'm in control enough not to. I've recently discovered a few things that I haven't told anyone about. I had levitate me and other objects. I practice alone in my room when Enrique leaves for his office. I don't know when I'll tell him,but I will eventually.

"What are you thinking about,Blaire?" Nina asked.

"Just about my life and what's gotten me here." I replied with a smile.

"Well,if you hadn't made the best coffee in the world I would still be a very sad and lonely man." Enrique said,picking me up and carrying me over his shoulder. "Now if you will all excuse us,but we have some things to take care of that we're so rudely interrupted last time." He waved to everyone and smacked my butt.Oh,Lord,I won't get any sleep tonight.

And I didn't.

Ooooo,girl! Bad Blaire lol I guess I'm just super bored this weekend. An update on Friday,Saturday and Sunday? Yeah. That's boredom alright.