>Five<

I made a poster^^^Isn't it beautiful?! lol you guys are welcome to create one and message it to me

I made a poster^^^
Isn't it beautiful?! lol you guys are welcome to create one and message it to me. I'll display it in my newest chapter

Happy Reading,My Loves💋

Three Months Later...

Blaire

"Again,I really am sorry for this,Blaire." Enrique said.

"Honey,it's fine. If this meeting is as important as you say then go. I'll still be here,waiting for you to come back." I shrugged,helping him with his jacket.

"At least it's in Dallas and not in Italy." He sighed. Nodding,I smoothed out his suit jacket with my hands. He growled. "Stupid thing...can't...tie it." He muttered.

"Here." I said,reaching for his bow tie that was messily knotted on his neck. "Let me help. This is a sexy lookin' tie you got" I laughed,using my Texas accent and tying his bow tie effortlessly.

"How did you-"

"Elementary,my dear Sherlock." I smiled,kissing him. "Now off you go. You can't be late!"

"Okay okay." He said,walking out the door and waving. I missed him already.

Enrique
I hated that I was lying to her,but it was for the best. It was a meeting,yes,but not for work. For the Family. I was getting them prepared to meet her later on this month and I knew how it had to happen. Sitting at the head of the long black table,I pulled out Blaire's file.

"Is everyone present?" My secretary,Jane,said. Everyone nodded and she came to my side with my coffee. I don't know why she did because she knew I wouldn't drink it. I was spoiled with Blaire's that I could have no other. "It isn't like that gross stuff that this little girl makes." She said,pointing to one of Blaire's pictures. "It's really good. Nice and sweet." She whispered,rubbing against me. I pushed her off of me and took out my pistol,shooting her in the head. Her lifeless body fell to the floor.

"Get this piece of trash out of my sight!" I yelled. No one insults my Princess. "Now. I know we have been watching Blaire for a long time and I plan for her to meet the Family this month." Murmurs were heard around the room and I let them have their fill before raising my hand for silence. "You know it is our job to protect her;she holds all of us in her hands even if she doesn't know it. S-"

"What happens when she finds out,huh? She'd over throw the entire Family...even you,Enrique." I scowled at Jay's out burst. Taking out my gun,yet again,I shot him in the chest.

"Any more questions?" I asked,nonchalantly. No one moved. No one spoke. "Good. Then I can go home now." I said,getting up and walking to the elevator. I pressed the button for the first floor when a hand stopped the doors from closing. It was Marcus.

"Hello,brother." He smirked.

"Marcus." I nodded.

"She means a lot to you,doesn't she?" He asked.

"She was just supposed to be part of the plan,Marc,but I'm growing feelings for her and it scares me." I admit.

He nodes. "That's how it was for Nina and I."

"But you have a heart."

"Evidently,so do you." He said just as the doors opened. He stepped out and walked away from me towards his car.

I sighed and checked my phone and cringed. 2:41 a.m. I got in my car and headed for home.

Blaire(again)
It was 3:58 a.m when I heard my bedroom door creak open. I knew it was Enrique by the sound of his tired feet dragging around. I heard him pull off his shirt and shoes along with his socks and pants. He climbed in next to me and put his arms around my waist and his face in my neck,kissing it gently. I'd ask him about the meeting tomorrow because he was clearly tired. I turned towards him and buried my face in his  warm chest. I was getting used to him being here with me when I slept.

My alarm woke me up at 4:30 a.m. I sighed and turned it off,giggling at Enrique's groan in protest to me moving. I slipped away and to the bathroom for a morning shower to wake me up. I was put in shampoo when I felt a strong arm,that could only belong to Enrique,wrap around my waist and his hand take the place of both of mine,massaging the shampoo into my hair. I smiled and slapped his arm that was around my waist.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He chuckled. "I came to help wash my woman." He said,turning me to rinse my hair.

"Are you saying I don't do a good enough job?" I asked,acting serious.

"Of course not,baby! I just wanted to spend time with you since I'll be at the office all day." He said,washing his hair and body.

"Will you come by closing time?"

"Of course,la mia bella principessa." He said,kissing my neck and exiting the shower. I did as well,grabbing a towel to dry myself. I put my clothes on and dried my hair,grabbing my purse to head out. "By,Little Bear." Enrique said,kissing my forehead.

"Bye,Rico."

8 Hours Later....
10:00 p.m.
It has been a full day and I was a little down in the dumps. Enrique texted me on my lunch hour saying that he wouldn't be able to come the café for closing because of how swamped he was with work and I said it was fine,but I was really upset about it. He just had a meeting and came home at three! Was he...no. He couldn't! He couldn't be cheating on me. Not after all that we've gone through with him leaving. I sighed and locked the doors,walking to my car,when I felt like someone was watching me. I began walking faster,but was caught by the waist by someone who was definitely not Enrique.

"No!" I screamed. "Help me!" A white cloth was placed over my mouth and I felt myself fading.

Enrique

Cliffhanger!