>Six<

I had a blast writing this chapter🙉
Hope you guys enjoy it🙈

Happy Reading,My Loves💋

Blaire
I was shocked to find myself in silk maroon and black covers when I awoke. I was expecting some rotting old cell with black brick,silver bars and mold,but it was just a bedroom. A fancy one at that. The frame of the bed was pure gold and there was a sort of  black canopy a top it,hiding me from view. I looked down to see me in silk shorts and tank top. Whoever took me was really into silk...and really rich.

Not knowing what to do,I got up and went to the giant mahogany door and to my surprise it was unlocked. I stepped out into a long hallway and heard distant chattering of people below the stairs. I looked around at the vintage wallpaper and the art hanging from them. It was quite beautiful,but I could not dwell on it. Reaching the top of the stairs I looked down to see around 5 people sitting on sofas,drinking their morning coffee and tea. There were 3 men and two women.  Both of the women had olive skin and brown hair. They were poised well and sipped their drinks as if they were royalty themselves. They laughed at each other's witting jokes and sayings,paying no attention to me. All the men wore identical tuxedos,much like the one Enrique was wearing when we first met.

Enrique.

I missed him.

How long was I asleep?

How long have I been here?

Is he looking for me at all even?

Does he miss me?

Was he really cheating and he ran off with his new lover?

No.

I refused to think such a thing at a time like this. I got behind the huge banister and listened in to their conversation.

"I just can't believe he brought her here like this!"The older lady said. "She will be scared out of her mind when she come to." Her voice. There was something familiar about it. I almost gasped when I figured it out. Her voice had an Italian accent to it. Like Enrique's. In fact,they all had an Italian accent and they looked Italian too. They must be Italians. Duh, Idiot.

Is this like those Italian book and movies where if the men don't pay the Mafia back in time they kill them and their lives ones?

Was Enrique in debt?

With the Mafia?

"He said it was the only way." Man number one said.

"Yeah. We didn't like it,but it was the King's orders." Man number two agreed.

"He should have done it differently!" The older lady said again while the younger one nodded.

"What's done is done." Number three said. "There is no way to go back."

"Nick's right." The younger woman said.

So number three was Nick.

"Look! There she is!" Number one said,pointing at my hiring place. Crap! Busted.

I jumped up and ran to the room I woke up in,but couldn't find the door. It was right here! All I did was turn right....or...left maybe? I groaned in frustration.

"Your Majesty,please stop!" The young lady said.

Your Majesty?

Thinking that made me unaware of number two running into me,catching my wrist. I yelpped and tried to squirm with no luck.

"Your Majesty,please stop. The king would kill me if you were to be hurt." He said.

"Where is he? Where is my boyfriend?! What have you done to him?!" I shouted.

"Boyfriend?" Number one asked.

"Where is Enrique?!" I screamed.

"Adam!" The young girl said to number two. So three was Nick and two was Adam...who was one?

"I have to get the king." Adam said. "Watch her,Phillip." He said to number one. So three is Nick,two was Adam and one was Phillip. Adam shoved me over to Phillip and he took my wrist in his a little too tight.

"What do I do with her?" He asked.

"Feed her and make sure goes to the bathroom in the toilet." Adam shrugs.

"I'm not a dog,idiot!" I yelled at him. He disappeared up another flight of stairs and from there I had no idea. This place definitely looked like it belonged to a king. I yanked my hand,but Phillip did not release me. "Can you at least tell me where I am?!"

"Italy,my Queen." The older woman said. "I am Rosie and this is my daughter,Elizabeth." She said,gesturing to the younger version of her.

"Hello." Elizabeth waved.

"He wants everyone in the Throne Room." Adam announced,grabbing my arm from Phillip and pulling me down the stairs. We turned so many times I was getting dizzy,but luckily Nick and Phillip guided us to two big brown doors,opening them to a large room with two thrones in the front. Both were made of gold with an abundance of jewels on them and cushioned seating too. "His Majesty,King of the Mafia, Enrique Lorenzo Jeremiah Marco!" Adam announced and out stepped none other than Enrique,but not just any Enrique.

My Enrique!

He looked like he came straight from the Medieval Times. He looked...like a king. I gasped and he smiled down at me,taking off his crown and robes and handing them to some near by maids,running up to me. "My love!" He said,hugging me,but I couldn't bring myself to hug him back. Right now I was just numb. He was the one who kidnapped me?! He was the King of the Mafia?!

"How dare you?," I shouted,pushing him away. "You kidnapped me and took me to Italy!"

"Little Bear I-" I cut him off,slapping his face. Everyone gasped and stepped away from me in a hurry. I just slapped Enrique. I just slapped the Mafia king! "Did you just..slap me?"

Gathering my courage,I stood tall and puffed up my chest. "Yes,I did."

He turned and I thought he was going to back hand me and judging by everyone else's faces,they expected that too,but what he did was the total opposite. He turned and laughed!

He took my face in his hands and kissed me with as much passion as he could give me at the moment. "Oh,My Queen,I've missed you so." He said,rubbing his thumbs across my cheeks.

"Queen?" I asked.

"Yes,Blaire Jasmine Scott,Queen of the Mafia."

"But-"

"I will not reveal myself here,but I assume you've met my mother and sister,Rosie and Elizabeth?"

"Yes and Adam and Nick and Phillip."

"Good. I'll have you meet Marcus later,but I take it you want a tour first? Food maybe?"

"That would be nice." I nodded.

He nodded and smiled,holding out his arm to me. "Do you forgive me?"

"No."

"That's fair. I'll change your mind later."

I'll be posting another thing with all the characters later on🤘🏻💋🤗