>Three<

SURPRISE!!! Enrique's P.O.V

Enrique

I was the happiest man alive...till 6 o'clock,that is. I was showering and yes,I was singing. I do that when I spend time with her. I was getting ready to see her again tonight at 10 and I had to look better than last time. Pulling on my black jeans and shirt,I was about to leave when my phone rang. I looked at the Caller ID and cursed.

"Si?"

"Enrique! They came and blasted everybody! Jose and Joe and Michael and and and-"

"Slow down,fratello."

"Everyone's dead,Enrique! Dead!"

"Dead?"

"THAT'S WHAT I SAID!"

"I'm on my way!" I said,ending the call and driving to my private jet.

It took three years to sort out everything. Three years without the Girl Who Made The Best Coffee. Without Blaire. I thought of her every second I was gone and I still regret not calling her,but I had been so busy with the family that I just couldn't. I couldn't drag her into this,but seeing her tonight at the club made me wish I did. The look of absolute sorrow washed over her face before her legs turned to Jell-O and she was falling. Acting hastily,I caught her by her waist and looked into her blue eyes. They were like the ocean on a clear day,the sun shining across their surfaces. I smiled and took her small face in my giant hands. Her skin was so soft. I was enjoying this moment with her till I felt her small knee come in contact with,none other than,my groin.

I bent over and groaned,cupping my crotch in my hands. Jesus,that hurt! When I looked up I saw her red hair,escaping through the sea of sweaty bodies. Fighting through the pain,I straightened myself and went to run after her. I'd lost her once;I wasn't losing her again. I pushed trough the crowds in time to see her find the door and slip out. I pushed through more people,but was stopped by a brunette with big brown eyes.

"Hi there." She said,twirling a strand of hair in her fingertips. "Wanna dance?"

"No. I'm looking for my girlfriend." I said. It wasn't entirely true,but wasn't entirely false either. I didn't want to dance with her,but Blaire wasn't my girlfriend though I hope she'd forgive and become my girlfriend. Maybe even more.

"I'm right here." She said,standing in front of me when I tried to get around her.

"And I'm not interested in you,puttana,now if you'll excuse me." I snapped,pushing her aside and slipped out the door.

"Blaire?! Blaire?!" I called.

I heard her gasp and I turned to see her run from the kitchen to the guest room,slamming the door in my face. "Blaire please let me explain!"

"You stood me up!" She choked.

"I had an emergency!" I defended myself.

"Sure you did."

"I had members of my family die. I had to be with them."

"For three years?"

"I also had work issues. I'm so sorry,Little Bear. Please open the door and let me see you;I've missed you so much,your beautiful smile and bright personality. Please."

I heard her sigh before she opened the door,revealing her tear stained cheeks. "Enrique." She said,looking down.

"Oh,Blaire." I sighed,taking her face in my hands and kissing her,slowly. Her lips were cold,but soft;molding against mine in the best possible way. I heard a soft loan and realized that it came from her. It only fueled my hunger.

She slid her hands from my biceps to my chest and down towards the button of my jeans. "Cazzo,Blaire." It suddenly clicked. This wasn't the right way to do this. I couldn't do this now. I had to do it the old fashioned way. I had to make her fall in love with me again.

"Little Bear?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to make it up to you;the three years I've spent away." I promised her. "I'm going to make it all better,Blaire. Ever since I first saw you in the café I knew I just had to speak to you and to know you,but when I tasted that coffee I knew I had to be with you. I normally hate coffee,you know. And for three years I didn't drink it because it tastes like trash compared to your's."I admitted,watching a blush make its way up her already rosy cheeks. "I know that it will take some time to forgive me,but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to win you back,Little Bear. You're worth it."

Blaire

Oh my,God. Is he professing his love to me? What do I do?

Just listen you dork! I did. I was listening to every word that escaped his mouth and they symbolized his love...for me! It was going to take time to forgive him,but honestly I was still in shock that he was even here!

When he kissed me it was like a thousand fireworks erupting from my mouth. His lips were magical and I wanted more,but he knew that I was a little out of it. I appreciated the fact that he knew me enough to respect that I wasn't ready for anything like that. He knew me.

"Blaire?"

"I can't believe you're here telling me this." I whispered.

"I had to see you,but my brother dragged me to this crazy club and-"

"It's okay,Rico." I smiled.

"It is?"

"I don't trust you,but now that you're here we can start working on that."

"You'll give me a chance?"

"As long as you don't stand me up again." I laughed,crossing my arms.

"Absolutely not! I won't make tha t mistake ever again!" He said,hastily,shaking his head.

I smiled and hugged him. "I guess you better get to work then."

"Absolutely. By the way,did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?"

"I think you just did." I laughed.

"Well,you do. And you know something,Blaire?"He asked,changing voice to serious.

"What?" I asked,suddenly confused by his serious tone.

"You still owe me a dance." He whispered in my ear,taking my right hand in his and his other on my waist,twirling me around the small guest room.

How cute,our little love birds!!!!