>Seven<

Skipping the whole tour thing cuz that would take forever to write and I have other ideas for this chapter😉

Happy reading,my loves💋

Blaire
"And this is our room." He said,pulling my in front of a large black door.

"Our room?" I frowned.

"Yes. Our room."

"What makes you think I would ever want to share a room with you?" I said,crossing my arms.

"That's not what you said a week ago." He smirked,wrapping his arms around me.

"Knock it off,Rico. No touching! I'm still mad at you." I frowned.

"Aw! Come on,baby! I said I was sorry!"

"I don't care." I said,stepping into the room.

It was the same room I woke up in. I can't believe I didn't recognize my surroundings! I looked over at Enrique who closed the door and carelessly started to strip off his suit coat and shirt. "Like what you see,fiore?" He asked me,wiggling his dark eyebrows in a wave.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm tired. I'm going to bed."

"Hm. Me too." He sighed,taking off his belt and shrugging off his pants,leaving him in his underwear. I blushed and looked away from his Greek God body,hearing his low and dark chuckle. "Oh,baby,you're so funny."

"Just stay on your side." I grumbled,getting into the bed fully clothed.

"You'll get hot with all those clothes on."

"As long as it keeps you from touching me I'm fine." I snapped.

I could just see the hurt on his face when I said that to him even though I was faced away from him. I sighed.

"I'm sorry,Enrique. I just don't trust you like I did. I mean,you promised to make it up to me and you were doing so good until now. You could've flown is to Italy and told me then. No kidnapping at all and I would still trust you."

He looked down,ashamed,and nodded. "You're right. I'mso sorry,baby,I know I shouldn't have handled it the way I did,but you have to understand that I run a mafia and I can't just prance around in public with you. It risks your life and I can't let anything happen to you,Blaire Bear. I-I love you and I can't lose you. You're the most important person to me now;the most important thing to me ever,really,and if something happened I'd just-"

I cut him off with an earth shattering kiss,placing my hands on his bare chest. He responded almost immediately and in turn snatted me up and into his lap,cradling my face in his hands. I started to giggle uncontrollably. I just couldn't help it!

"What is it?" He asked,clearly confused by my actions.

"Your one hand is bigger than my entire face." I laugh. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Way to ruin the moment,il mio amore." He said.

"Well, then where were we?" I asked him,wiggling my eyebrows.

He groaned. "As much as I hate to deny you of that I'm afraid I have to,Blaire. We both have busy days tomorrow. You're being crowned Queen of the Mafia next week and we need to make preparations."