Preference 19- Hacking your twitter

'Hacking Your Twitter'

Louis:

You left your laptop open and had twitter on when your boyfriend, Louis, got home and you were out with your friends. He yells your name throughout the flat before tweeting "@Louis_Tomlinson is the sexiest guy I know and I'm the luckiest girl in the world.(;"

You log onto twitter on your phone while you're out and tweet, "@Louis_Tomlinson Babe, get off of my twitter!"

The fans quickly start trending #Y/NLovesLouisCarrot and #LouisNotSoSmoothTomlinson.

Zayn:

You log onto twitter in the morning and see that '#Y/NKnowsVasHappenin' was trending. You click on the topic and read all of the different tweets one of them says

"So, Y/N likes dancing with Zayn in bed... #Y/NKnowsVasHappenin"

You are so confused but you just go to look at the top tweets, one of them was tweeted by you 20 minutes ago, while you were sleeping.

"My favorite activity? Dancing with Zayn in bed.(; #VasHappenin" You roll your eyes and tweet Zayn

"@zaynmalik Nice to see you tweeted YOUR favorite activity, dancing with yourself in bed, huh?(;"

Seconds later he tweeted back, "@y/t/n Don't pretend you don't like to.(;" You start laughing and tweet,

"@zaynmalik Never said I didn't! Miss and love you.(: xx" He tweeted

"Love you too and miss you more! :) x"

Liam:

You walked back into Liam and your's living room to see him snickering.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing, just, this Family Guy is funny." He said pointing to the TV.

"Uh huh, sure." You said smiling. After watching a few episodes you decided to check up on twitter. The top tweet was from you, strangely.

'@Real_Liam_Payne is my daddy. ;)' You started to laugh and looked at Liam,

"Now I see what's so funny." You both start laughing and Liam says,

"You can take it down if you want."

You smirk and straddle his waist while putting your forehead to his as he gulps.

"Why? It's a true statement... Daddy." You say as you both start to make-out.

Niall:

As you were scrolling through your mentions, you were utterly confused. All of these tweets were saying

"You naughty eater. ;)" and "Hungry for Niall much?(;"

You quickly went to Niall's page and saw he tweeted you

"Woah, I thought we were gonna keep that private. ;) Love you Princess."

'What the hell?' you thought to yourself as you went to view the so called 'Conversation' between you guys. It said your user posted a tweet saying,

"I am so hungry. I would go pick up some Nandos but my boyfriend sounds more appetizing.(; @NiallOfficial"

Your jaw immediately drops as you realize all 25,876 of your followers are going to see this or have seen this. You quickly erase it, but you know that it isn't that much of an effect on anything because it's been up for over 4 hours.

"@NiallOfficial When you get home from work, you're gonna get it! Mr. Hungry-For-Himself! #HackedByNiall " You tweet as you hear Niall walk through the door, laughing.

Harry:

You walk into your living room to find Harry chuckling. You furrow your eyebrows before he explains.

"So, you say I have a big dick, huh?" You let out a loud laugh and ask

"Um, what in the HELL are you talking about?" He laughed a little and asked,

"You really haven't noticed yet? Go on and check your twitter. You nod your head and take out your phone. The top tweet of the hour:

"@HarryStyles has a dig bick. Don't worry, you read that right.(;" Your eyes widened as you looked at Harry.

"Okay, I did NOT tweet that!" He smiled his million dollar smile and spoke,

"I know you didn't, I did." He snickered some more as you tackled him on the couch, you ended up making out which led to a day of cuddling with one another on the couch.

AN: this story is nearly at 500 reads. I'm so happy *little happy dance*

Comment new ideas that I could write or another book.

-lilmisscupcake