Preference 109- title too long to write

You're dating one of the boys, and play a love interest of another boy in a music video

Harry:

You and Harry had been dating for a while. You were in a few music videos and one of the casting crew wanted you to be in one too. You had to play Zayn's love interest which Harry was nervous about. Right when he was supposed to kiss you in a scene, Harry ended up pulling you away and kissing you. Jealousy makes him hotter aha.

Zayn:

You worked in one of Nicki Minaj's music videos, and people kept calling you to be in theres. Zayn got you a part in one of his videos, but played Niall's girlfriend in it. It upset Zayn a little, it looked like you were actually falling in love with him. After the shooting he wouldn't talk to you until you said "Babe, I love you, not Niall. Please talk to me?" He smiled and kissed you.

Niall:

"CUT!" Niall said. "No Niall, only I can say cut, I'm the director, you're the actor." "Well too bad, Liam was about to kiss MY girlfriend." He grabbed your hand and the director finally let you play Niall's love interest.

Liam:

You saw Liam glaring at Louis as he grabbed your face in the video. Later after you got a break you went over to talk to him and promised you only loved him, and didn't even like Louis like that. After the talk he never really got jealous of anyone.

Louis:

Harry was supposed to kiss you in the rain in one of them. Louis always wanted to do that with you, so he got really mad and jealous. You actually giggled since it was clear he was jealous, but to make it funnier you were going to make it look like you pulled him in and make it look like you were making out with him, with Harry's permission. Louis actually pulled him off you, and then he realized it was a fake kiss. Oops.

AN: this one was super adorable. Sorry it's a short one but it's something for you all to read.

Please

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F A N M E

-lilmisscupcake