Preference 112- youre getting married

You're getting married, he ain't the groom

Niall:

You showed up at Niall's house later crying. You apologized for kicking him out, but you needed to clear stuff up with your ex fiance. You explained to Niall what happened, and he couldn't stop smiling "I can't believe you left him for me, I promise I'll treat you like a princess. I love you!" You smiled and whispered "I love you too" then kissed him.

Zayn:

You ran out after him and found him on the outside step of the church. He looked like he was about to cry, and you sat down next to him. You tried cheering him up then your fiance ran out. "ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS PRICK?" "No babe! Zayn is just my friend. Geeze!" "Don't gimme that attitude, I could do better then you, but I settled on you." "Excuse me? This wedding isn't happening anymore, go break it to them." "Damn right we aren't getting married!" Zayn was you shoulder to cry on as he kissed your forehead. "You can do so much better." "You're right, thats why I'm giving you a shot, if you want to" "Of course I do."

Harry:

Your soon to be husband glared at Harry. You ran off the stage thing and grabbed Harry's hand running out of the place with him. He smiles at you as your fiance chases after you. He throws a punch at Harry and pulls you close to him. He slaps you across the face as Harry steps in for you amd kicks him in the shin. He grabs you as he curses at you and Harry.

Liam:

You pull him up off the ground and call up Alex and tell him you wont marry him. Liam face brightens up but keeps apologizing for ruining you're soon to be marriage, but who new you would be Mrs. Payne?

Louis:

You said you loved him too but you knew you couldn't not marry Brad. But he ended up calling you saying "I'm sorry, but I can't marry you anymore, theres someone else, and you're always drunk. I'm so sorry babe!" You kept it cool and told Lou. He was pretty excited, yet sorry that he was seeing someone else.

Josh:

You showed up at his house saying "Josh, can I talk to you?" He opened up with red puffy eyes and said "Hurry up, I don't want Jacob to get worried if your gone too long" You looked him in the eyes hugged him and said "we're over, I left to tell him good bye. I'm single now, are you willing yo change that?" He smiled and pulled you into a long kiss "I'd love to."

AN: sorry didn't edit this very well. It's late I'm tired.

Thankyou so much for 100 followers.

Please check out Baby Horan which I just updated effort updating this.

P L E A S E

C O M M E N T

V O T E V O T E

F A N

Or all three would be nice. Tehe

Love you cupcakes 😘😘😘

-lilmisscupcake