Preference 62- he meets your family at a get together

He meets your family at a get together

Louis:

He's polite and mature one second, meeting all the grown ups, but the next he's out of your sight. You find him and your 13 year old cousin playing pranks on your drunk uncle, giggling like eight year olds. "Hi, babe!" he says quickly, trying to pull his shit together. You smile and hug your immature boyfriend.

Zayn:

You're a bit nervous for your judgmental family to meet your tattooed bad boy boyfriend but his accent charms them and they accept him warmly when they see how in love with you he is. In fact, you see him and your favourite uncle deep in conversation about their tattoos and laughing at stupid ones they've seen.

Harry:

"She used to fangirl over you and say she was gonna marry you, but I didn't think you'd actually get together," your mom chuckles when you bring Harry home to your family. He smirks at you and you die of embarrassment. Of course having fangirled about One Direction to your family for so long, they ask Harry to sing for them and he wows them with an amazing performance of Use Somebody. And your cousins love your cheeky boyfriend!

Liam:

Your family adores him! His sweet smile and helpfulness enchants your aunts and his protectiveness over you and career impresses your uncles. You snuggle into his arms and smile at the positive reaction your family shows on your relationship with the boy you're in love with.

Niall:

He's sitting in the kitchen with your aunt and cousin trading stories about their braces and eating the food your aunt made. "This is soooo good!" he exclaims happily. "I like you!" your aunt says, laughing. Of course Niall would hit it off with your brace faced, culinary arts majoring aunt.

AN: I have a lot of long ones coming up and well let's just say they may take a while as I have to do the paragraphing an I want them to read easy.

2,000 reads and 10 votes for the next preference

Vote

Vote

Vote

-lilmisscupcake