Preference 12- He Finds Out You're Afraid Of Water

He Finds Out You're Afraid Of Water

Zayn:

You had already told Zayn about your little phobia of water because you knew he felt the same way. So Zayn knew your situation and was always with you through it. Today you were at a pool party that Harry was throwing, and that apparently wasn't the only thing he was going to be throwing. You were getting a great tan, laying next to Zayn under the bright sun. There was no cloud in sight and the light breeze kept you from getting to hot to handle. You heard some whispering from behind you so, you sat up and turned around, crinkling your towel along the way. You found Harry and Louis talking to each other and occasionally stealing a glance at you. You got a little suspicious but shook it off as soon as they stopped. But soon you felt a shadow blocking your sun, so you lifted your sunglasses and peered at Harry who was smiling down at you. "What?" You questioned with a bit of attitude. "Nothing, but I think you need to cool of." "Thanks, but I'm fine." You smiled sweetly before you realized where this was going. Harry suddenly threw you over his shoulder and ran to the edge of the pool. You screamed, demanding him to put you down, but he never did. Those demands soon turned into pleading and then to tears. "Harry!" Zayn shouted. "Put her down now!" Harry backed off and did what he was told. "Louis told me to." He said throwing his hands up in surrender. You ran to Zayn, thanking him for what he did. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you." He replied to you as he kissed your hair.

Harry:

You and your boyfriend, Harry, chose to go to the lovely beach for the day, even though water wasn't exactly your best friend. You were laid on a beach towel under the blazing sun, enjoying your day with Harry. But your boyfriend had a different idea of what to do today and it wasn't relaxing. You felt yourself being picked up bridal-style and being carried out to the sea. You lifted your sunglasses and rested them on your head. "Styles, what are you doing?" He kept walking. "You'll see..." He was walking further and further down to the shore line, since it was low tide. You held on to him as he waded through the water until he was knee deep. "Harry, please don't drop me. Please don't" You say with big eyes. But Harry though you were only playing a game so he joined in on it. He dropped him arms lower, simulating that he was dropping you, but he caught you. You screamed, unable to get anything out other than choked sobs. Water was your worst fear and you never told anyone, you just kept your distance. Harry realized that something was wrong and took you back up to where your stuff was. He released you gently and sat down beside you. "Babe, I- what's wrong?" He asked genuinely concerned. "Water... I haven't told you but, I- I'm scared of it. Terrified." You say burying you head into Harry's bare shoulder. "It's OK, we all have fears and now I know what not to do when your around water." He smiled, kissing your temple.

Liam:

You and Liam had wanted to do something other than be inside all day, so you both decided to go in the backyard. You wanted to tan, while Liam wanted to swim, but after the little disagreement you said you would tan right by the pool while he swam. That's exactly what you were doing now. The hot sun beating down on your back and your body grabbed as many rays as you could get. Liam was freely floating on his back beside you, making you smile, as you shaded your eyes from the sun. Soon you felt a sprinkle of water all over your back. You squealed at how surprisingly cold the water was, considering it was in the middle of a hot summer day. Liam was backing away from you in a fit of laughter. "Liam!" You tried to sound angry, but failed as he kept laughing. You cupped your hand and placed it in the cool water, splashing Liam straight in the face, automatically shutting him up. "It's on." He said with a grimace. He swam quickly swam over to you, and before you could pull your freezing hand out of the water, he grabbed it. Liam gave you a hard jerk, sending you down into the pool. When you surfaced you hung on to Liam with all your strength, crying. Then it finally clicked in his head why you never went into the water, it was because you were terrified of it. He quickly pulled you out of the pool and tried his hardest to calm you down. "I went to far. I'm so sorry, I should of know." He went on. "Liam you didn't know that I was scared it's not your fault." You said calming him down too. He pulled you into his chest and repeated sorry over and over again, until you pushed him in to glimmer pool for a little pay back.

Louis:

Louis had taken you to wonderful vacation, which consisted of a beautiful lake house. The house looked over the fantastic body of water, that reflected of the roof in the mornings and evenings. You couldn't of asked for more, getting away from the rest of the world and forgetting about what you had to go back to even if it was only for a while. You were resting by the water, on the little sand bank that had piled up over the years. It was so relaxing hearing the water slosh up against the rocks but you interrupted by Louis tapping on your shoulder. "Mind if I join?" He asked politely, and you nodded in response. He happily laid his towel down and settled down next to you. You turned your head to the side and rested it on your arm as you watched Louis contently, as he messed with the shore's sand, and you could tell he was already growing bored. "Can do something a little more exciting?" He asked grabbing your hand pulling you up, not even giving you a chance to answer. He pulled you up on top of the rocks, and it was breath taking, you could see most of the lake and all of the trees and flowers that surrounded you two. "What are we doing?" You say, raising you eyebrow. "Jumping, of course." He replies, with a hint of a 'duh' tone. You glanced down to see the water splashing. You started having a metal panic attach, then you realized you had never told Louis about your fear. You sat down on the jagged rough rocks, ignoring Louis beg you to jump with him, but you gave him a stern no. "Louis, I can't. I-I'm scared of water. I'm sorry I never told you, I just-" He cut you off from rambling. "Babe it's OK. I think I just like sitting here beside you." He smile giving you a peck on the cheek.

Niall:

You were sitting on the dock, gliding back and forth as the beach waves rocked you back and forth in a rhythmic pattern. Niall and the boys had invited you to come to the beach with them for two weeks and this was your last night being there, before having to return back to your normal life. You sat alone taking in the almost painting-like scene. The sky was dusted with yellow, reds, oranges, and pinks as night crept up. You could tell the tide was rising because the dock would travel with it. The floating dock began to rock back and forth irregularly as if someone was walking on it. You turned around and sure enough Niall walked closer to you with his hands in his pockets. He sat down in silence, letting his feet dangle into the water, while you kept yours close to you. "Are you OK?" He finally asked, breaking the silence. You looked over at him, slightly confused. He looked over at you with a saddened face and began speaking again. "I mean you haven't gone in the water this whole time. Did I do something wrong?" You smile at his consideration but knew it was time to him. "Niall, I don't go in water. I didn't want to tell you but I guess I have to know. When I was little my parents went on a holiday but they never came back." You began to get emotional as you told the story to Niall. "They got lost at sea, no one never found them." You finished, letting the tears fall off of your face and land on the wood. "Babe I-I'm sorry." He said, stunned from your confession, but he moved closer to you and wiped your tears away before any more fell.

-lilmisscupcake